Sawada kun!

The next day Hanna was woken up by her grandmother early in the morning. She went to eat her breakfast obaasan made, while her grandmother tidied up her uniform. Obaasan looked at her grand daughter half awake, basically eating while sleeping. She watched her head slowly fall to the table while still having her eyes closed slowly chewing. They both were surprised when she hit the table with a rather loud, thud. Obaasan shaking her head approached her grandaughter and started telling her off while at the same time rubbing the part of her head that hit the table.

When Hanna finished eating she went straight to the bathroom to tend to herself. When she was finished she quickly put on her uniform and was really happy on how it turned out, her skirt had personalized pockets that her obaasan made an effort to add on. She made sure to wear sports shorts underneath the skirt as she always does.

She then set off to wait for a bus to ride. After the rather peaceful bus ride she went and walked the rest of the way to school. While she walked her way to school she saw kumi chan on the way and ran to her,

"Ohayo!" Hanna said while she surprised kumiko. "Oh! Hanna chan!" Kumiko said surprised. "Ohayo! Hanna chan.", "Eh? Hanna chan? Why are you calling me Hanna Kumi chan?", she asked confused. "Well since now that you are my student, while at school I'll be calling you by your name.", "Nande?", "Hanna chan nobody knows my real background in this school, if they found out that we knew each other from way back, people would be suspicious. Do you understand?" Kumiko said to her in a serious tone. "Hai..", she said, finally letting the topic go.

They continued the walk to school together. Once they entered the school the students eyed her since they were confused on to why there was a girl in a supposedly all boys school. Word got around quickly and soon reached everyone in the academy.

By the time the two of them got in to the faculty office where the teachers were, Hanna's ojisan was already there which surprised her a bit. Sawatari san gave her new textbooks for her to use for school, she then quickly puts all of those books in to her bag. After a few minutes of discussion with Sawatari san, Kumiko led her to their new classroom. Kumiko was chatting with her while they walked, the girl only smiled fondly and nod at her.

When they were near their way to the classroom, Hanna had a sudden shiver, maybe it was the atmosphere, or the semi dark hallways, or just the cold wind that just rushed up on them. Nonetheless they continued their way to the empty hallways and to the classroom. Kumiko entered first. When Kumiko opened the door, the girl could hear the loud chatting of the students inside, she could distinguish some of the conversation which were about the new student, well her. The class continued to converse while kumiko tried to nicely get their attention, tried.

"Ohayo~mina-san..", she said kindly. still nobody paid attention. She then tried again with a much softer approach. Still, nothing. She then lost her patience, "Oi! Didn't you just hear what I said? You rascals!", she shouted at them. That shocked the students but successfully got their attention.

She then proceeds to speak nicely again to them after.
"Sensei, is it true there's a new student in Shiroken? A girl student?" Kumai asked. All of them now confirming it with their teacher.

"Alright, I guess you all heard it from Sawatari san. Yes there is a new student.", Some of the students gasped, some cheered. "Eh? Sawatari san? He didn't tell us nothing." Noda said. "Eh? Then where did you get that information then?" "We heard it from people. It's the talk of the school." Uchiyama said. "And you just confirmed it, Baka." Sawada said shaking his head. The class laughed at Sawada's remark. Hanna also laughed with them.

She found the voice somewhat familiar. Which reminded her about her friend, she then pulled out her phone to message them and sent yet another "how are you" message with a follow-up message of "Im at my new school now, I hope you're doing great! Sawada kun:)".

Inside the classroom sawada felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out to check. He saw the message a friend of his sent and responded with a, "I'm good, good luck.", then tucked his phone in his pocket again. Hanna smiled at the message, thankful that she now has a friend she could talk to unlike from before. Kumiko was still talking to her students while she tucked her phone into the skirt's pockets that her obaasan professionally stitched. Just as she looked back up her eyes widened as she was surprised by Sawatari san beside her with his hands on his waist. He then enters the classroom and proceeds to talk,

"As you might've already heard, we have a new student joining us. And with that, the head of the school decided to open the school to be both for girls and boys. With that we have our first student joining Yamaguchi Kumiko Sensei's class since the new decree."

With that he called Hanna in to the classroom. The students were excited to know they would be having a new classmate who was a girl. She took a deep breath and entered the room with a soft smile. As she entered the room the students looked at her with wide eyes and some with unhinged jaws. Sawada also decided to turn his head upfront to look at the new student and raised his eyebrows, surprised.

"Ohayo! My name is Kagumi Hanna, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!", she said as she bowed. The class then also stumbled to stand up to bow at her back. When she stood right up her eyes fell on a certain stranger at the back of the class,"Oh! Sawada kun?", she exclaimed her eyes not leaving his. Sawada only nodded at her smiling a bit. She smiled at his gesture, she was glad he didn't pretend not to know her. With that scene the whole class was confused,

"EH?! SAWADA-KUN?" They all exclaimed looking at their classmate at the back of the class, they were confused with wide eyes and unhinged jaws, looking at him.

Unedited
Sawada kun!