It's rude to stare.

A few weeks after Hanna's unfortunate cold, she found herself confused. She heard from her friends that Sawada somehow changed a lot ever since he and the girl became friends. For some odd reason this had Hanna confused on what had changed, from her perspective the boy didn't really change from the first time she met him, then again she was talking to the boy's long time friends and sure had spent a long time with him.

All week that thought occupied her, she would even sometimes pay close attention to the said boy. Sawada at one time noticed her watching him,

"What are you looking at?" the boy said looking directly at the girl he asked. The girl looked like she was awakened from a deep thought, now looking back at him.

"Oh, nothing I was just thinking about something." the girl said to him turning back to face the front of the class where Fujiwara sensei was teaching.

The boy didn't believe anything that she just said but thought nothing of it at the moment. At the end of their classes Yankumi announced to the class about the parents meeting for their future. Hanna thought about who she was bringing, she then remembered that her obaasan wanted to come for that so she stopped thinking about it.

In all honesty she never really thought about her future either, she really wanted to stay in Japan longer and in order to do that she'd need to be attending school or rather a University after her graduation.

While thinking about that she unconsciously turned to look at her right where a certain boy sat. Sawada once mentioned her that he never really wanted to continue on going to a University after graduation. He also mentioned that he was living alone for quite sometime. She found that cool about him, though never really knowing the reason why he wanted to live independently quite early.

The girl was again unconsciously staring and lost in thought. Sawada then again noticed her, from his desk he leaned closer to the girl,

"You know it's rude to stare, Hanna." he said smirking, he was quite close to her face. Again the girl awoke from her trance and noticed the boy. She almost fell from her seat when Yankumi called out to them,

"Oi! You guys! What are you doing?" the teacher said, suddenly appearing next to them.

Sawada looked at the teacher and then the students who were also staring. The boy leaned back to his chair again looking back at their teacher,

"Something you won't understand, Yankumi." the teacher knitted her eyebrows at the boy's statement,

"Eh? Give me something that i won't understand." she said challenging the boy. The boy only smirked looking back at her.

"A love life." the boy said putting his head to his hand while looking at her. She was taken a back but still tried her best to think of a come back. Her students only laughed at her. Hanna also chuckling at the boy's response.

The next day Hanna walked to their classroom with her obaasan, obaasan has her hand around her grand daughter's arm, talking while they made their way to class. When they got there they were greeted by Hanna's classmates in which she greeted back bowing to them. After the discussion Hanna's grandmother left first going back to her shop. She walked with her friends on their way to go the bowling alley.

On their way out Hanna saw a girl waiting by the school gate crowded with guys, she pointed it out and was about to go get the girl when they both made eye contact and ran towards them, her friends and Yankumi opened their arms but she went straight to Sawada.

"There you are, I was worried I won't be able to see you again." the girl said to Sawada. Hanna was overly confused and Yankumi did not make it any better.

"Oh! could you be Sawada's girlfriend?" she asked while the others were also shocked. Hanna looked at him waiting for something, anything. Sawada looked at their teacher,

"Sorry to disappoint." he said, now looking to Hanna.

"She's my sister." he said in a serious tone. "Konnichiwa, my name is Sawada Natsumi." the girl said looking at all of them, leaving Hanna somewhat glad?

They were now in the bowling alley and her friends kept on talking to Sawada's sister. Sawada on the other hand was watching Hanna throw her bowling ball and get a strike. When she came to turn around he was looking back at his sister.

Hanna watched as it was the sibling's turn to bowl, they were both synchronized when they threw their ball and also ended up getting a strike. Hanna clapped at the both of them, now watching Yankumi's turn but ended up hilding her laugh when she was distracted by Sawada and missing her shot.

They continued to converse with Sawada's sister, at one point he mentioned he was living alone, her friends also ended up teasing him for being protective of his sister. They all failed to notice Kuma falling down when he went to throw his ball, as well as Yankumi getting a strike.

A few minutes later Yankumi started to teach them how to throw the bowl while Sawada and his sister talked. After a few minutes of keeping up with Yankumi's bowling lessons Hanna went to go sit down beside Sawada, his sister looked at her and smiled warmly. Hanna was confused but nonetheless smiled back.

After that they all went home, Hanna was about to head her way but stopped when she felt Sawada grab her arm, they again ended up in the same cafe. Sawada felt comfortable enough with the girl and ended up telling her about his sister and his family.

As they were about to head their ways, Hanna looked at the boy then grabbed him by his hand and ran dragging him with her.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing?" the boy asked her, yelling since it was sudden and loud in the streets.

"I'm taking you home!" the girl shouted back still holding his hand.

"Home is the other way!". Sawada ended up in the girl's household again, her grandparents welcomed him as if he was already a part of the family just as the last time he was there.

Hanna also made him stay the night, her reason being that he would end up getting kidnapped by delinquents, knowing full well he is one himself.

He ended up staying anyway, Hanna's grandparents lend him clothes and a futon he could sleep in, before sleeping Hanna asked the boy beside her bed, stories about him. She ended up falling asleep after him telling a couple of stories, her head almost falling off the side of her bed since she was looking at him while he told his stories.

"What an idiot" the boy said grabbing the girl's head and gently putting it back to her pillow and pulling the blanket up to her.

The next day Sawada had a new school uniform and new clothes from Hanna's grandfather and grandmother, obaasan had sewn the uniform for her customers way back and decided to give it to him. The two bid their farewells to the old couple and went to school together.

After school, Sawada went to accompany the girl to her Judo classes. Her Judo classmates surprised she came with a boy and questioning her if he was her boyfriend, before she could answer they were told to get ready and so she did. Sawada watched the girl and the girl only, now knowing how she was able to jump at the thief they both catched the first time they met.

On their way back they went to the same convenience store they helped, Sawada bought his dinner even though Hanna was telling him not to. They happen to walk into Yankumi in which Sawada insulted while passing by her. She asked where the two were headed, and they both said home. Before they could go and walk the other way, they were dragged by the Yakuza teacher bringing the two straight to her house, isn't this kidnapping?

The Yakuza brought the two to eat dinner together, Sawada mostly was intrigued by the Yakuza household. Hanna on the other hand payed no mind to how rowdy they were since she's used to them and she grew up with these people. After eating with the Yakuzas the two went home after quite an eventful night.

Unedited
It's rude to stare.