Girlfriend?

Hanna was minding her own business reading a book Sawada gave her on one of the many "hangouts" they had. A good looking boy also reading a book just beside the girl. They were preoccupied until,

"Alright! We're having a party with a group of girls!" Noda exclaimed and excited, it made the whole class cheer as well.

Hanna and Sawada looked up from their book at the same time and glanced at the boy and then one another as if judging the person, they then went back to reading afterwards.

"Sorry, sorry, you guys. There are four girls. So it'll be me, the organizer, Uchi, Kuma, and Shin" Noda said, Sawada looking up from his book while it the girl next to him slammed her book to her desk, standing up when she heard the last name Noda mentioned.

"What the hell did you say?" Hanna exclaimed showing a bit of her childhood yakuza personality. It made everyone look at her, Noda looked quite terrified.

"What-is something wrong Kagumi san?" Kuma asked the girl who was standing, looking very menacing. Sawada glanced at the girl only moving his eyes and smiled, lifting up the book up to his face to somehow hide his expression. The whole class was confused at the girl's reaction.

"Ah! I mean, what the hell! Uhh, congrats! Yeah, congrats" Hanna said and giving them a thumbs up when she realized what she had just exclaimed, slowly going back down to sit  grabbing the book hiding her face behind it.

Their classmates looked away from her a while after. They then talked about how grateful they were that Minami wasn't there that day or else he would be upset that he wasn't with them. One of their classmates then asked why the four of the were the group who were going to be meeting the girls.

"Uchi is to liven up the party, Shin is for the looks." Noda explained while he was next to the boy reading.

"I'll pass." Sawada said not even sparing a glance at the boy next to him.

"No way! Your presence makes a big difference." Noda said shaking the boy a bit making him look at Noda. Sawada glanced at the girl who was evidently reading but also listening to the conversation.

"I don't know, someone might get jealous." Sawada said looking back to his book. "Eh? Who will? It's not like you have a girlfriend, Shin. Do you?" Noda asked the boy.

Uchiyama glanced at the girl who was reading her book not even looking up from it.

"I don't know, do I?" Sawada asked back, a smug look on his face. It left the whole class confused, but still asking why Kuma was also with them making Noda stand up next to Kuma.

"He's for comedic relief." Noda said proudly. Yankumi then showed up suddenly and started talking about love and yakuza movies making the girl look up from her book looking at the cactus in her hand.

"What are you holding?" Sawada asked their teacher. She only ignored him and cheered for her class, "Alright, everyone. Let's all fall in love, OH!" she said lifting the cactus up.

That night, Hanna was in their living room looking very menacing, her grandparents only looked at her worried. Her grandmother tried giving her fruits to eat she only looked at her and thanked in a very menacing tone, I guess Kumiko's yakuza personality finally rubbed off of her and straight to the girl, Hanna was even sitting like one.

She was thinking about the "party" her friends are going with some girls, why she was thinking about it is something she is clueless about. Not being able to know what's happening with Sawad-Her friends made her feel uneasy.

She got dressed in warm casual clothes and went out, she remembered Noda briefly mentioning where they would be earlier that day. When she entered the restaurant they were in, she immediately looked for a seat not even sparing a glance to her friends, Sawada on the other hand saw her come in and followed where she sat with his eyes.