Took you long enough.

Hanna woke up to the voice of her grandmother scolding her to wake up, she was again late for school.

"Hanna, wake up you child! You are already late for school!" the old lady exclaimed, shaking the girl to wake up.

"KAGUMI HANNA! Wake up this instant!" the old lady yelled forcefully yanking the blanket off of her grandchild.

The girl immediately sat up when she heard her full name being called. The old lady then pulled her to the bathroom to get ready while she also packed the girl's food. Hanna ran with her school bag clutched to her arms trying to get on the bus that was about to leave, unfortunately, she missed the bus. The next bus wouldn't come till a couple of minutes later, so she ran.

"I need to get my own vehicle, this is getting too old." she said still running, thinking about getting her driver's license since she is of age to get one. She really should try sleeping early.

The boys were passing a printed invitation to each other when Hanna got inside quietly, she was afraid that there would be a teacher upfront. She heard them talk about not inviting Yankumi to something they've planned.

"Is it really okay to not invite Yankumi?", "She might be very mad if she finds out." they said while Hanna walked in and silently closed the door, walking up behind the group.

"I think it's okay." Sawada said sitting on his chair with his arm leaned on the back, his head on top of it.

"She is a teacher after all. We cannot fully enjoy ourselves with a chaperone." He continued, the girl still listening though confused on to what they were talking about.

"What a rare statement from Shin chan. "Fully enjoy ourselves." " Uchiyama said mocking the boy.

"What are you guys going to enjoy?" the girl asked startling the group of boys, some even falling off of their seat, some letting out a "manly" scream.

"Oi! Kagumi, I swear you're doing that on purpose." Uchiyama told the girl.

"Doing what on purpose?" the girl said tilting her head to the side and flashing a smug smile.

"Oh-you, you're definitely doing it on purpose." he said evidently frustrated.

Seconds later, their  other classmates entered the room, upset. They told them about Sawatari san declaring to expel anyone if they made or caused any troubles, and that Yankumi might get fired because of it.

"Our trip might be dangerous?" Kuma asked.

"A school Rule Book does not regulate a trip." one of their classmates told him. They then continued to ask about other things that can be a regulation to their school trip, making them devastated. Hanna frown, still confused to what trip they were talking about.

"It's okay as long as they don't find out." Sawada told them again.

"Oi! Do you guys mind telling me about what trip you're talking about?" Hanna finally asked them.

They all collectively looked at each other, conflicted wheter to tell the girl or not. Before they could decide, Sawada answered her question sitting upright and facing her.

"We planned a graduation trip together. That's what we've been talking about." he said in a low voice. The rest of the class then decided to ask her if she would want to go with them,

"Gomen, I don't think I could. Obaasan might need help with her shop." she said with a slight frown to which everyone "awed".

She then told them to enjoy their trip instead. They all cheered about it loudly then stopped abruptly when they heard the door open, they saw Yankumi enter the room and immediately scramble to their seats.