I haven't met your parents yet.

Začít od začátku

They then heard cheering voices of boys at the bath Kuma was supposed to go to, Yankumi quickly went in the "Men's bath" quite angrily, Hanna trailing behind her trying to stop her pulling her to leave, she failed.

Sawada was by the entrance, just starting to get ready to go in the baths still in his clothing. Yankumi marched in there, aggressively shouting at the students while Hanna was following the woman still trying to get her to leave.

Sawada saw the woman first and the girl behind her enter, quickly pulling the girl to him and turning them both around to not see the other naked, bathing boys. The girl looked up to the person who was holding her to see a familiar face,

"Eh? Sawada Kun?" She exclaimed while being squished by the boy.

Yankumi was standing infront of the class who were seated by the table in their room lecturing them, Hanna was behind her seated on the floor looking at the her friends. She then told to hand over their alcohol and cigarettes, making them all react. Yankumi saw Sawada silently laughing by the window he was seated on,

"Sawada, why are you laughing?" the woman asked him.

"I'm just having fun." he said glancing at the girl behind her.

"Fun?" the woman questioned him again.

"I'm having a good time being scolded by Yankumi." he said to her.

He then stood up and reached to his pocket to grab a pack of cigarettes and putting it on the table, telling everyone else to the what Yankumi told them to do.

"Eh? Sawada, since when do you smoke?" Hanna said standing up from where she was seated. The boy then stopped abruptly, slowly looking at the girl.

"Ah, well. Those aren't mine. I was just holding on to them for someone." he said gesturing to the pack of cigarettes on the table ending his sentence with a nervous laugh.

Hanna didn't believe any of it, approaching the boy amd started hitting his arm while the others were handing over their things watching the two fight.

"Are you stupid? I already scolded you for drinking and now you're smoking? Are you trying to die early, huh? You stupid idiot!" The girl said still hitting the boy.

"No, no I'm not I'm just-" he tried saying before he was cut off.

"Baka! Don't you dare die before me! Got that?" she said stopping herself from actually hurting the boy.

"Yes, I got that." Sawada said smiling at the girl.

"Why? Do you have plans for us in the future?" He said smugly making the girl turn to him and hit him again, this time a bit harder.

"Man, I didn't really expect to feel jealousy in this trip. Damn you Sawada with your relationship and good looks." Noda said to him, Sawada only gave Minami a smug smile sitting with them by the table.

They then spent the actual rest of the day with them, sightseeing here and there. Hanna was evidently sulking, but was hiding it, instead she decided to just ignore the boy for the day, Sawada of course noticed it.

They were headed to Shuzenji or Rainbow country when they happen to walk pass college girls, Yankumi immediately stopped them and pushed them to go the other way saying, the rainbow country was gone, vanished.