Am I scared

Remember Amy(Kira's butler) from the prologue.
She vanished along with Akatsuki in the chapter the empty chair-1.
She will show up in this chapter for a while.

************************************

"I am bored. I am bored. I am bored."

"Young Miss, are you throwing a tantrum?" Asked Ron as he handed Kira a lemonade.

"Why not help me sneak out a little bit? Oppa isn't home. He won't know if neither of us tell him anything." Kira said with a smile on her face.

"I can't do that Young Miss." Ron said with his usual benign smile.

"Tsk.... You are heartless Ron. Oppa rubbed off his stubbornness to you."

"Then, I will leave you to rest in your room Young Miss. Please call me if you need anything." Ron left the room after bowing.

"Huh......" Kira sighed.

'It's not that, I have anything to do right now. I am just bored. Oppa, Raon, Choi Han and Rosalyn went to the capital for their meeting, this morning. Eruhaben nim is busy explaining the current situation to Mila nim, Rasheel and Dodori. Ron went to monitor the training of On and Hong. Beacrox is probably in the kitchen and Lock is being trained by Sheritt nim in her castle. Everyone is busy except me. I feel so jobless. Well, I am jobless. What can I do while staying in my room.....Ummm....Oh.'

Kira motioned her head to her side. It might look empty to others but Kira can see them. She can see the figures of different people staring at her without blinking. Those emotionless eyes filled with madness gave Kira chills. She has been ignoring these ghosts from the beginning. It's always them speaking nonsense. Not even for once they stopped talking. Why aren't they saying anything now? It was then that all of them formed a grin ear to ear at the same time and one of them said.

[So, you finally decided to talk to us]

Well that's indeed the case. Kira finally decided to speak with these people, who kept on following her. At first, she thought she was hallucinating, but then they started appearing everywhere. She eventually realised that she can not only see them but can hear them too. She was terrified, she wanted to talk about it to others but couldn't do so because of the war. She was able to see them even before she became Kira Henituse. The first time she saw them, she was only 5. At first,they don't used to talk and were always standing beside her and staring at her without blinking. It gave her chills. She was relieved, when she couldn't see them anymore after transmigrating in this world. But, then one day out of nowhere, she started seeing them again. After the war ended, she decided to talk about it, but then she heard a story. A story about a potential vessel. She knew that she can't talk about it anymore, at least for now or it will create a even bigger mess. She isn't a vessel and there is no doubt about this. She even cross checked by asking Mr. Su, if she can be a vessel. But, well it isn't possible he said. Then, why do I see them?

'Guess it's time to talk to them. Shit... No matter how I look at them, it's still creepy. Can't they at least leave my bedroom..... Tsk'

***

At the meeting room-

"What.....?" Toonka shouted.

"So, you are saying that someone is trying to open the gate of hell. And, there is a possibility that demons are already walking among us. But, you don't know the identity of those people." Asked Litana while clutching her armrest.

Alberu had already talked to others about it, they couldn't attend today due to some internal affairs which arose after the war ended. It includes Jopis, Breck Kingdom, Moogoru kingdom and Taylor. Of course, he didn't tell them about the hunters or else it will be tough to explain about single lifers and transmigration. He asked all of them to do one thing. To keep an eye on their territory. If even a single person goes missing, they must discuss it with him. Also, to check if there are people who went missing in past 10 years. Well, it's just a standard set of time. At the end, they all know that it's probably more than thousand years since those hunters were active.