Together-2

I woke up next morning, feeling a wet cloth, covering my forehead. I looked around and found the kids sleeping next to me. Oppa is dozing off in the chair. I removed the cloth from my forehead

'It's still wet, was he awake all night? He should sleep more comfortably.'

I stretched my arms, as I sat on the bed. My fever is gone and so is the wound. I stroked Oppa's hair and the sleeping kids "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Yesterday sure was loud. They all were creating all sort of commotion."
Said the man with black hair and red eyes.

"You know, you just can't barge in someone else's room like that."

"Why don't we move to the balcony first, or do you want them to wake up?"

"Fine, let's go to the balcony."

-

"Are you a ghost? Who died because of the hunters?"

"Nope, I am not a ghost."

"Then, what are you? Why can't the others see or hear you?"

"To be honest, even I don't know, that out of all the smart people around the world, why it has to be an idiot who can see me?"

"....Isn't it like the plot of some tragic romance no.. " She was cut off in the middle.

"I am not interested in brats."

"You are 29."

"And you are a moron."

"Stupid Cinderella."

"Who is Cinderella?"

"Forget it, what should I call you then, you never really gave me your name. So, how should I call you?"

The man looked towards her for a while before speaking "Call me Su....Umm forget it, I don't want to say."

"Huh...."

"Ok, I will call you Mr. Su then." I declared as I clapped my hands.

"....Idiot"

"Why are you here anyway?"

"I found out something. The vessel is in this worldline. Thought, might as well tell you about it."

"Hmm... Do, you know anything else, like how they look or where they are? "
"No"

".......Also, you don't have to worry. Once I collect all the remaining pieces of my soul I will be able to reveal myself to others."

'That sounds tough."
'Although, I don't know the details but Mr. Su here got his soul broken and the pieces of his soul are scattered all over the world. He, got some of those retrieved but there are still more left to find. That's also the reason why others can't see him or hear him.'

"Do you need help?"

"No. It's something I have to do alone"

"Who are you talking with?" Cale asked as he walked toward Kira. Kira's eyes widened at her brother's voice.

"Remember, you still can't say them anything about me." Said Mr. Su

"Just talking to myself."

"Looks like your fever reduced too." Cale said as he checked her temperature. He is now used to with her nonsense anyway. So, he didn't pry much.

"Of course, I am all healthy now. On the contrary you look sick. You should sleep more."

"Huh... Take a bath first and eat something." Cale