Dear Diary

"Hm, I can't answer this part." Dick stared closely at his Science homework. 'I'll give Wally a call, he's pretty good at this subject.' he thought while typing the boy's name.

*Ring ring*

"Good morning?" Wally said with a deep voice. "Yeah, it's m-" and before Dick could speak, Wally interrupted. "Hello, Dick! How are you!?" Dick smiles, Wally's mood changed fast once he heard his voice.

"I'm doing good, Wally. I called to ask for your help with homework?" Robin said in a playful tone. "Okay, which one?" Robin coughs and then turns on his camera. He takes the paper then puts it in front of his face. He looked tired and his hair was a mess. "This question, I need help with this part." Wally blushes slightly at the sight, the way he held the paper with both hands while his phone was on the floor was adorable.

"Oh, well. You just have to multiply this part with that one and then you get the answer." Wally said in response, he made it sound simple. "Oh, thanks Wally." Dick places the paper down carefully then grabs the phone, he smiles and waves goodbye before leaving.

-

Wally takes out his diary and smiles, he had taken numerous screenshots from that call alone.

On the page, it wrote the words "Dear Diary, Dick called me this evening." with a drawing of a boy who was on a call with the same bird.

"He asked me for help, he was really nice." then showed a bird holding a paper and placing it above a phone which was laying on the ground. The phone showed a boy's face.

"When he showed me that question, I wondered why he struggled with it." then showed the boy with a question mark over his head while he was smiling.

"I helped him out this time, I hope he liked me today." he showed Dick waving goodbye on a cellphone and a really disappointed look on the boy.

"I hope he calls more often, he only called me once and I gave him my number months ago." then a drawing of a very sad boy with tears, drawn in a cute artstyle.

"Goodbye, Diary." then he closes the page and puts it away.