6

*mall/outside the movie theater*

"thank you Midoriya... I really like the movie, I enjoy it a lot *smiled*"

"o-oh really?.. Well it's already lunch time...ummm how about-" Midoriya stop when he remembered that he doesn't have enough money to buy some food for them two..

"Midoriya?.. What's wrong?" Yaoyurozu ask..

"oh I just wanted to ask if you want to eat lunch with m-me..?" Midoriya said shyly..

Yaoyurozu look at Midoriya before blushing, she notice this so she look away quickly and said.. "it's fine...!"

"o-okay.. Let's see.." Midoriya start finding some good spot for Yaoyurozu..

'phew! I thought he's gonna confess there for a second... What are you saying Momo stop that! *mentally slapping her mouth*'

"okay I think I found one..!" Midoriya said before grabbing again her hand making Yaoyurozu blush even more..

......

"Golden time..?" Yaoyurozu said to herself..

"oh y-yeah, I heard that, their tea is the best because they serve a high quality one.." Midoriya said..

"really..?" "yeah! The name of their tea is Golden Tips Imperial.."

Yaoyurozu's eyes widen before screaming in happiness making Midoriya startled..

"huh?! What happened Yaomomo..!?"

"oh I'm sorry Midoriya... It's just that it's my favorite tea in the whole world *smiled widely*"

Midoriya see the look of Yaoyurozu's face, this makes him smiled and be glad to himself that he researched all of this for Yaoyurozu..

"I can see that you are happy... Come on.."

"yeah *smiled*"

Midoriya and Yaoyurozu excitedly walk in specially Yaoyurozu who is just like a kid at the restaurant and happily choose her food and tea..

"is that all ma'am?" the waiter ask to Yaoyurozu who said "yes, thank you.."

"and you sir..?" "h-huh? Oh r-right... ummm"

Midoriya started to murmuring in to himself while looking all the expensive food in the menu, Yaoyurozu notice it and said..

"Midoriya your murmuring to yourself, hehe!!" Yaoyurozu giggled making Midoriya stop and look at the waiter..

"just water...!"

Yaoyurozu and the waiter look at him, before Yaoyurozu ask Midoriya why just water..

"why Midoriya... Didn't you like all the food in the menu?"

"huh! No!! It's not like that... Hahaha!!" Midoriya laugh in embarrassment "it's just that I'm still full, because I already ate before coming here... T-thats why.."

"okay sir that's all then.." The waiter leave and take their order..

"what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Yaoyurozu ask in worried..

"n-no Yaomomo.. I'm okay, really.."

"okay..." Yaoyurozu said..

*later*

"did you enjoy the meal *smile*" Midoriya ask to Yaoyurozu who is like a kid right now..

"yes I am!!..."

'so cute!!' Midoriya thought..

After that Midoriya and Yaoyorozu leave the fancy restaurant and go to some nearby park to relax for a bit before going home..