5

"S-Shoto- no I mean Todoroki..?!" Momo said..

"Hey, Momo... It's okay to call me by my first name, How are you doing? *smiled*"

"I'm... I'm fine..." Momo started to look at her Mom with worried face..

Her Mom knows what her daughter need so she give Momo an alibi so she can't go with Todoroki today but..

"oh hey Shoto... Why don't you come here inside.."

"No I'm okay Auntie, I just want to borrow your daughter for today? If you don't mind.." Shoto said to Mrs. Yaoyurozu..

"sorry Shoto but she-"

"*cough* ahem! What's the problem Mrs. Yaoyurozu? Is there something wrong..?!"

Mr. Yaoyurozu heard this and walk beside Mrs. Yaoyurozu and said..

"sorry but yes... Mr. Todoroki..!"

"really? And what is it?!" Mr. Todoroki said in ominous way..

"well my daughter here is going out with someone today so I think she can't go with Shoto, right now.." Mr. Yaoyurozu said making Enji upset..

"wait Mr. Yaoyurozu, did you forget what we talk about yesterday?.."

"no I'm not its just that, it's too early for our children to be in deep relationship, if you know what I mean.."

Enji smiled and laugh on what Mr. Yaoyurozu said to him before saying..

"are you telling me that arranging marriages is a bad thing for our children? But your daughter is the one who arrange it in both of us..?!"

"I know that but as you can remember, they're still a child back then.."

This makes Enji blood boils, His son Shoto notice it so he decided to go between the two and said..

"is that so Mr. Yaoyurozu.."

Enji and Mr. Yaoyurozu look at Shoto in confusion even Momo and Mrs. Yaoyurozu..

"I know it's a child promise, *look at Momo* what about this.... I will prove myself on you and make you mine, just let me be with you, how about that?" Shoto said while smiling..

"no, I don't like that!" Momo said..

"okay... How about I will visit you here every day and enrolled in where school you currently are, right now?"

"huh? I will-" "that's good I accept that proposal of yours my son...!" Enji said to her son..

"o-okay... I think it's fair for both of us.." Mr. Yaoyurozu said..

"Father..." Momo said..

"thank you Uncle... *smiled*" Shoto said..

"okay then, Shoto do your best and win that beautiful gorgeous young woman!!" Mr. Todoroki said to his son..

"I will father.. *look at Momo*"

'I dont want this...' Momo though before her mother hug her..

"you'll be fine it's Shoto after all, I know he's a kind boy since you two are young..." "I know that mother but..."

"well I should go now then... See you later son!!" Enji said before driving away with his car..

"wait what about you Shoto? Are you not gonna leave..?" Mr. Yaoyurozu ask..

"I will but first, how about I drive you where you gonna go for today..?!"

"no I'm fine-" "please..?"

Shoto said to Momo who look at her parents before answering him..

"come on Princess, it's okay..." Mr. Yaoyurozu said to her daughter..

"your father is right, go on.." Mrs. Yaoyurozu said..

"..... Okay let's go.." "alright, let's go..."

The two leave the Yaoyurozu mansion with Shoto's Ferrari car..

......

"oh its almost 9.30..? It's 9:20, I have much time to buy us some popcorn for the movie..." Midoriya said before he fall in line in the store..

*later*

"we're here, Momo~.." Todoroki said before touching her hand making Yaoyurozu glare at him and said..

"what do you think your doing..."

"well that's how the boyfriend act to her girl, right?!" Todoroki said while smiling..

"boyfriend..? *smiled* your right with that.." Yaoyurozu said..

"really..?" "yeah you're just my boy friend nothing more.. *go out to the car* thank you for driving me here I appreciate it Todoroki.." Yaoyurozu said before walking to the crowd..

Todoroki just look at Yaoyurozu with angered and lust at the same time..

"that bitch..!! How dare she... *inhale & exhale* calm down Shoto, your the most handsome guy in this country, no one can compete with that so just wait for the time and that bitch will slowly be yours.." Todoroki said before driving away..

*restroom/mall*

"I can't believe that she touched my hands just like that..!" Yaoyurozu said while washing her hands carefully..

"done! *smiled* now it's time for me to claim my price~ *giggled* wait for me Izuku~!" Yaoyurozu said before walking out of the restroom..

Yaoyurozu arrive there and see Midoriya outside the movie theater waiting on her this makes Yaoyurozu's heart skip a beat and blush at the same time..

'Izuku, I didn't deserve someone like you but I don't like someone steal you from me so I will make you fall for me, that I promise!' *smiled* Yaoyurozu thought to herself before walking towards Midoriya..

"hey Midoriya your early.." Yaoyurozu said making Midoriya jump a little and almost throw their popcorns "oh sorry Midoriya..!"

"n-no I'm fine president- oh I mean Yaomomo hehe!!" Midoriya said while stuttering..

This makes Yaoyurozu smile, Midoriya notice it and said to himself 'so cute.. I want to always see that smiles of her..'

"if you want I can take that one for you.." Yaoyurozu said but Midoriya insisted not too..

"no I'm fine Yaomomo I don't want you to carry this it's not look good on you..." Midoriya said..

"oh is that so.." "oh and before we go inside I just wanna say.... *look away* your beautiful in that dress of yours.." Midoriya said before holding Yaoyurozu's hand..

"M-Midoriya..?"

"d-dont worry Yaomomo there's no interior motives on what I did, I just... I don't want us to be s-separated..." Midoriya said while escorting Yaoyurozu inside the theater..

Yaoyurozu just happily enjoy what is happening right now..

'I really appreciate it Izuku, really.. I am..!'

"thank you..." Yaoyurozu said..

To be continued.....