▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A few minutes later, Ms. Haruna had just finished taking attendance and delivered the roll call to the teacher's lounge. She had just walked in when another teacher called out to her.

"Ms. Sakurada, you have a phone call."

Ms. Haruna then went over answered the phone.

"Yes, this is her. Oh, hi, Koichi! Why, yes! Of course, I can still make it for our date today. I'll come as soon as school lets out."

Then her face paled with disappointment as her smile quickly turned into a frown.

"What, you have to cancel? No, it's okay. I understand. Really. All right. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Her frown then changed into an angry scowl, and she slammed the phone, hanging up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

While enjoying their free time, the entire class talked while feeling cheerful, except for Usagi and Natsumi.

"Man... I'm hungry," whined Usagi. "I wanna eat something."

"I need energy," Natsumi groaned internally.

"Come on, Usagi. Class barely started," Harusuke said. "If you start eating your lunch in the morning, it's not only bad for you, but you're going to end up getting on Ms. Haruna's bad side, and you know how she gets when she's like that."

"But Harusuke, no thanks to that stupid Cardian and us running late, I haven't had anything to eat yet," Usagi moaned. "I just got to eat something. If I don't, I'm going to starve."

Harusuke sighed and was just about to speak again when the door suddenly opened, and a very angry Ms. Haruna stomped in. She went over to her desk and slammed her hand on the table, causing everyone to jump.

"Enough horsing around, you kids!" she barked. "Everyone, get into your seats this instant and open your textbooks!"

Everyone immediately obeyed, not wanting to incur Ms. Haruna's wrath. From there, Ms. Haruna began her lesson, which had to do with English. As she went on, Harusuke made sure to pay extra attention to his teacher, ensuring he didn't make her mad. Then as he looked up, he caught sight of Usagi, and much to his horror as well as annoyance, she was eating her lunch while hiding behind her textbook so that Ms. Haruna wouldn't see.

"That idiot! Why does she always have to put her stomach above everything else?!" Harusuke mentally screamed.

Harusuke was just about to whisper to Usagi put her lunch away, but then Ms. Haruna came walking by.

"Now then, who can translate this passage?" Ms. Haruna spoke, looking towards Usagi's desk. "Tsukino!"

Usagi then jumped, trying to swallow a mouthful of food before she'd get caught, but it was too late. Ms. Haruna had already poked Usagi's textbook tipping it over, revealing her lunchbox for the class to see.

"You've got a lot of nerve eating your lunch early in my classroom, Miss. Tsukino!" Ms. Haruna spoke crossly. "How dare you?!"

"But I... um... uh... I was just-," Usagi stammered, trying to explain.

"Staying after school in detention is what you'll be doing!" finished Ms. Haruna.

Usagi then groaned while Harusuke shook his head, pinching his nose.