Chapter Twenty Five: Understood.

Start from the beginning

"No..."

The man took a slow but graceful walk towards me stopping just in front of me.

"I guess you are the older of the two of you?"

"So what?"

"We couldn't expect no fight at all could we. Definitely not from you it seems."

"Is there a point to this conversation?" I ask.

He took a quick glance at my uncle before back to me. "We best be careful with this one," the man says calmly.

"I don't think we have much issue with the other one," he tells him.

"I think you are right. So Max I guess I'll get right into it I guess."

He steps right in front of me now maybe trying to entimtate me.

I notice my uncle watching closely like he is on edge.

"Your dad took alot of money from me. I've lost a lot because of him."

"So you decided to take his two sons and what? Do your bidding? Get you some money back is that it?"

"You see Max he did the wrong. He came to us. He was the one that screwed up everything for you and your family. Now it's left you here. Bet you really proud of him."

"Go fuck yourself!" I let slip through my mouth all too quickly.

Even if this isn't exactly a real scenario, based of what Duke had wrote...I can't help but feel pissed off and tense. This is exactly how I would react in my own life and this is just like what I've had to face in my life. It never really gets old...this is just my luck.

"I see," he says calmly.

"Do you need me to teach him a lesson?" My uncle asks him making me glare at him annoyed. How is he still alive? Why does he have to be here?

"I expect respect here, Max. I could easily kill you or better yet I could kill your brother. Is that what you want?"

Ah here we go...the threats and blackmail. No one has ever demanded me respect like this before though.

"What do you want from us? To steal? How is Zack or I any help to you?"

This makes him laugh loudly. "How can they help us Frank?" The man turns to my uncle.

"What do you actually plan to do with them?" My uncle asks him.

"I thought that be pretty obvious," he begins but we hear a loud commotion and shouting close by.

Suddenly Zane comes flying into the room onto the floor badly injured, his head bleeding but he is no longer tied up.

"Zack!" I shout trying to get to my feet but the man is quick putting his hand to my chest forcing me to remain in the seat.

"You planned to go behind my back? I said to not kill Jude. Why did you bring these kids here? This one is a pain in my ass!"

"You said he said to kill Jude and bring them here!" My uncle shouts at him now.

His hand is still firmly against my chest, he has alot of strength to be able to do that.

"No. No I didn't. Care to explain yourself Tim?" He says as he stands beside Zane on the ground not daring to move, I catch his gaze and he looks like he wants to cry. Poor kid...I need to make sure he is okay.

"You are too weak. Jude never planned to pay you back! Don't you get it? These two can help us," he begins to explain.

"You are an idiot. He would of, he knew his place but you don't seem to know your place at all. It's my fault for always letting you do what you want."