Part 15

Your POV:

I adjusted my dress and walked to Jimin's cabin. As I opened it, I saw Chaerin working on her laptop as Jimin slept on her shoulder. My heel sound caught Chaerin's attention.

"Y/n ah, are you feeling better?" She tried to get up but sensed Jimin on her and stopped.

"Yes.." I said as I looked at Jimin.

I walked to Jimin and knelt in front of him. His cheeks were stained with tears, his nose red and his lips pouting. His right cheek was squished on Chaerin's shoulder. I brushed his hair that was falling on his forehead.

"I'm sorry," I said as I pecked his forehead.

He woke up sensing my touches.

He almost jumped when he saw me here. He held my shoulder and observed my face and body.

"Are you alright?" He was stuttering.

"Yes I am"

"Why the hell didn't you eat anything and take sleeping pills? Do you know how worried I was?" He was kinda scolding me but his eyes teared up.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

Chaerin left understanding that we needed some time alone. Jimin was quiet, sniffling from time to time.

"I'm sorry y/n ah, I didn't mean a single word I said at the meeting" Jimin apologized.

"I'm sorry. I yelled at you like a mad dog" I did the same.

"You have all the rights to yell at me," He replied.

"And so do you. Why are you apologizing?" I asked him.

"I yelled at you in front of all the board members. It must've hurt you a lot" he said, caressing my cheek.

"Your words don't impact them Mr.Park. They all know how hard I work" I scrolled my shoulders.

"True" he sighed and smiled.

We both stood up and hugged each other. After all, friends will be with each other, no matter what. And I'm so thankful to get a friend like Jimin.

"Did I disturb some friendly moments?" Jungkook asked, leaning on the door.

"Why do you even ask after disturbing anyway?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Haha, you look very funny when you roll your eyes shawty" Jungkook remarked Jimin.

"Yaa...you" Jimin yelled but Jungkook ran to him and they both did a fist bump.

"Y/n ah, Chaerin is waiting for you in your cabin," Jungkook said to me.

"Alright, I'll go" I left Jimin's cabin.

I walked to my cabin to see Chaerin packing my things in the lounge room inside my cabin.

"Y/n ah, I've packed everything, we can send it through your car" she said

"Okay but what's the hurry?" I asked.

"Let's go shopping now" She stated.

"Why all of sudden?" I asked her.

"You'll know" she gave me my handbag and phone.

We both walked out of my office. She brought her car and I sat down. She drove to a not-so-big shopping center. She parked and we got down.

"Let's go" she held my hand.

She dragged me to a store. She talked to a saleswoman and soon the lady brought some frocks for me.