Part 10

"Can I... can I talk to you?" Taehyung asked me.

"S-sure" I smiled at him.

He started walking as I followed him. The situation was more than awkward and we both passed Jungkook on our way. Jungkook turned back and kept looking at me. I felt his gaze on my back. Taehyung walked to the cliff of the hill and I followed him.

I don't know if I could mention this or not but honestly, the view was so nice. We could see the remaining four hills under the moonlight. I was so mesmerized by the view that I forgot I was with Taehyung.

"The view is so good" Taehyung stated, breaking my daze.

"Yes.." I don't know why I'm using this word so many times today.

"Have you been well?" He asked me.

This time I turned towards him so that I could concentrate on him fully.

"Yeah and you?" I asked him back.

"Not so good and not so bad either" he smiled.

What was that supposed to be?

"I heard you're the director of Park corporations. Good to know that" he said.

I nodded my head, unable to form any reply.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"No, no. Nothing like that" I shook my head.

He went silent for some time. I neither tried to speak nor left the place. I restarted capturing the view through my eyes.

"I'm so sorry," he said, his lips quivering.

"I left you like nothing. The love you gave me is irreplaceable and I came to know your value after I left you" he sighed.

"Glad that you know it" I averted my gaze.

"I really regret the decision I made back then," he said.

"Hmm...What are you doing at present?" I asked him to divert the topic.

"Ahh..at present I own this resort and I own a bungee jumping station near to this. But I live in Switzerland and I own some resorts there" he replied

No wonder, cause his parents are crazy rich.

"So, are you exploring life as you told me back then?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am. I keep traveling and own a blog where I post the pics and describe my feelings and the places. I also do different thrilling stunts" he giggled.

I smiled looking at him so happy while expressing these.

He got what he wanted, I'm happy about that.

But all of sudden his face went sad and dissatisfied. He looked deep into my eyes and chuckled. I furrowed my brows, unable to understand what is hidden in those deep eyes of his.

"But at the end of the day, I have no one to talk with," he chuckled.

"I have no one to express what I felt while doing things I loved. My heart had this void of being loved and cared for. My life is exactly like what you said back then, lonely" he looked down.

I felt sad for him. He craves love just like me. But now, there is no one for him. I went near him and patted his shoulder.

"You need to find someone Tae, someone who actually understands you loves you and would like to travel to the end of this world holding your hand. You can't be alone like this forever" I said to him.