Part 8

Jungkook POV:

It's Kim Taehyung, y/n's first love.

She was with him in her high school days until one day when he said that he didn't want the relationship anymore. She neither stopped him nor blamed him for her heartbreak. Since then, she hasn't met him. She showed me her pics with him in our initial days of friendship.

I gripped onto her hand firmly, as I sensed her hands shaking. I looked at her, and saw her looking at him with her eyes filled with sadness and an unknown feeling,

Maybe disgust, or regret.

"I didn't know you're the owner, or else I would never plan our vacation here" Jimin scoffed at Taehyung.

As Jimin and Y/n have been friends since middle school, Jimin knew each and every aspect of y/n's life and he hated Taehyung the most.

"I don't care about anything but as mentioned in the papers, you can't cancel your stay here, or else you need to pay double the amount of your stay" Taehyung stated.

Y/n left my hand and walked further into the crowd, she crossed everyone and stood beside Jimin. Taehyung's eyes widened seeing y/n.

"It's okay Jim, we can stay here," she said to Jimin.

"Y/n" Taehyung mumbled, looking at her bewildered.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll talk to him" y/n bowed at Taehyung and dragged Jimin away from the crowd.

"Guys you all can take a walk around" Chaerin announced and we saw everyone dispersing.

"Why is Jimin acting like this?" Chaerin asked me.

"Cause the owner is y/n's ex" I explained to her.

As I and Chaerin met Jimin and y/n at University, we didn't know much about their past before we met.

"Oh, this is going to be a rough way ahead" she mumbled and walked to Jimin, which I did too.

"I don't think so, cause I and Jimin are here" I winked at Chaerin.

Jimin and y/n were talking when we approached them. Jimin seemed so pissed off, seeing Taehyung here but y/n...she is calm and composed. She didn't seem so fazed as before about the situation of seeing Taehyung.

Why is this bringing a fear in me?

"Nobody needs to leave this place cause of me," she said, not even looking at Jimin.

She is still mad at him.

"Do you think you can really calm me by talking like this?" Jimin asked her

"I'm talking like this cause I really don't see anything bothersome by Taehyung's presence here" she replied.

LIE. I saw her taking deep breaths trying to be calm and holding onto my hand after seeing Taehyung.

"Okay, if it's not bothering you then let's continue our vacation here" Jimin gave a small smile.

Y/n walked past Jimin but he held her hand. She turned and looked at her hand and looked at Jimin.

"You still don't wanna talk to me?" Jimin asked her in such a low voice.

"At present, I'm not liking that idea" she responded and left after Jimin let go of her hand.

Your POV:

The one whom I didn't wish to see again, Taehyung, was here a while ago, in front of me. My brain didn't start to resume yet, I was under a daze of the past events that happened between me and him. We dated for two years until we both graduated from high school. He left me saying that he needs to enjoy his life and not be bound to any relations. He said that he doesn't want any pressure on his shoulders.