"So that's it then." The smile was evident in Drakon's voice. "She's a traveler from a mysterious land you've never seen." He laughed. "I doubt you'll ever stop seeking adventure."

Sinbad laughed with him. "What can I say? Is there anything more exhilarating than discovering something new? And she's a beautiful woman to boot."

"Womanizer of the Seven Seas." Masrur commented.

Sinbad's eyes wandered to their topic of discussion. Mori was eating and chatting. Now that everyone was talking again, Sinbad couldn't hear all of what was being said at the other end of the table. Sharrkan and Pisti seemed to be the ones leading the conversation over there.

~POV Mori~
"Hey! Mori!" Pisti yelled to get my attention even though I was right next to her.

"What?"

Her eyes were full of expectations. "You're like me, right? Did everyone think you were a little kid when you were my age?"

"Yes. I was often mistaken for 12 when I was 19."

"Am I going to be like you when I'm older??" She was gesturing in front of her chest. Pisti had a bunch of insecurities from her size and shape.

I knew from the Character Encyclopedia that she had finished growing. I wasn't about give her false hope. "I've been a shortstack since I was 14 so even without reading Fate I don't think-"

"NOOOOO THAT'S SO UNFAIR!"

The others around us laughed at her disappointment.

~POV Sinbad~
What were they laughing about over there?

This dinner was for his Generals to get to know his Prophet, so he would have to hold back from talking to her.

It's a shame she wouldn't be able to drink with him even after this. He would just have to find other ways to warm her up to his plans. That's right -even all the concerning information she had just given him wouldn't prevent the conquest of a man like Sinbad. And besides, if he succeeded he could just ask her about it during pillow talk.

The King poured himself another drink. Just because he couldn't drink with his Beautiful Prophet didn't mean he wouldn't. He could drink with Ja'far and Drakon and Masrur on his end of the table, and he would enjoy himself just fine.

~POV Mori~
Something about the high spirits of the night got the better of me. Everyone else was drunk except me -and probably Spartos. The biggest draw to alcohol was how it lowered inhibitions; I could do that without alcohol, but it wasn't the whole experience, and I wanted to know what it tasted like.

No one had drank the cup that was poured for me earlier, so I reached across Hina to grab it and took a sip. It was sweet, and the familiar burn of alcohol traveled from my tongue to my stomach. It wasn't a strong wine luckily so it wouldn't have as many sulfites. A taste shouldn't hurt me.

Hina noticed my actions while the others were too distracted. "Hold on. Didn't you say you can't drink that?"

"As long as I only sip at it and have enough other things in my system, I can survive a small amount of sulfites. I've had to learn my limits in order to still eat in social settings."

His deep hum was full of concern. "You don't have to tolerate something that is poisonous for you." He reached across the table and grabbed a pitcher of water and one of the empty cups around it.

It kinda felt like he was treating me like a kid but it was only a little frustrating. It also felt like he was treating me like family which was nice. I took the cup of water and drank from it to appeased him.

Sharrkan had started watching us when Hina reached across the table. "It's a shame you can't drink with everyone."

"There's plenty of alcohol that doesn't have sulfites in it." I retorted. "Vodka, liqueur, tequila, gin, whisky, bourbon" I counted them on my fingers. "I only really have to worry about wine, beer, brandy, and cider. Though I have had some brandy that didn't affect me since it has such a low amount." I normally didn't drink because I like being fully cognizant and able to actively choose my level on inhibition.