21 (Settling in Sindra - New Home

~POV Sinbad~
After learning about his death, Sinbad knew he had to talk to his Prophet. If Pisti hadn't kept Mori away from the Palace all day they would have talked by now. He had used Zepar to see if they were almost done after lunch and they were still in full force.

The sight also brought other thoughts to mind. During the dinner Mori said directly that flirting wouldn't get her in his bed, but she had put on that display for Sinbad in the shop after saying how much she appreciated the welcome gifts. It had to be an invitation and a not so subtle hint on how to get what he wanted. King Sinbad made his way to the Green Sagittarius Tower, and he wasn't empty handed. He let Mori rest for a few hours after returning from her shopping trip, so she would surely be ready for him. As long as the mood didn't grow too sour from the conversation they were about to have, he might finally manage to get his Beautiful Prophet to lay with him.

 As long as the mood didn't grow too sour from the conversation they were about to have, he might finally manage to get his Beautiful Prophet to lay with him

Watching Mori as she picked out clothes gave him ideas for what types of accessories would look best on her. He had this current piece commissioned when they arrived in Sindria, more were on the way, and he would take her to the treasury in the coming days to pick somethings out herself. Of course, if this wasn't enough, there was also delicious food to convince her -they had a lot to talk about.

And since it was nearly sun down a certain General was going to be too busy in the White Capricorn Town to get in the way. If he was lucky -and who's kidding, Sinbad is the luckiest man alive- Mori'd be in the outfit she had teased him with.

~POV Mori~
I woke up to the sound of the Great Bell. Was it 4 or 6 pm? The sun would answer that question sooner or later.

I did a bunch of stretches that I probably should have done before crashing when I got back, but better late than never. Doing stretches put my nose closer to problem areas; I needed a bath after all that walking and sun exposure. I grabbed the uniform to change into afterwards -I wanted to start getting used to it before I needed to wear it to work.

The guest bathing room wasn't too many floors away. I'd only used it twice since arriving in Sindria and I wasn't sure if I could ever get used to public bathing. I wasn't particularly embarrassed; it just wasn't an atmosphere I grew up with.

The soaps, oils and lotions I was given were even nicer than the ones in Balbadd. I was definitely going to be able to keep my eczema at bay as well as take care of my long hair.

When I finished I got dressed. This button front fit which was a real plus. The skirt was still slightly long though. The waist wrap was easy enough to tie on. I left my hair down to let it dry easier. Then I walked as quickly as I could without drawing attention to myself. As soon as I got back to my room I took the whole thing off and threw it on the floor.

The fabrics might be thin but not thin enough. I was starting to sweat by the time I got back to my room. The fabric of the skirt also just felt awful against my legs; it was the type that got stuck on the slightest dry patch of skin. The seam around the collar was rolled instead of folded so the bump was irritating my neck. I knew it wouldn't be right to take everything off as soon as I put it on since I had an audience in the bath room, but gosh did I wish I had.