And then the group had been teleported again, this time landing in front of the 'humble' manor Lady Phenix had bought with almost frivolous ease.

"Lady Akeno, we have taken the liberty of acquiring your personal items from thine previous abode and brought them here. They are packed and are currently in the building's storage room. The purchases from today's excursion have been placed to thine assigned room on the second floor." a person, presumably a devil as well, notified Akeno while handing the girl a piece of paper that presumably contained the list of her belongings. Momonga observed the interaction from the side and noted that the girl seemed decidedly unhappy that her items had been moved.

'I can't blame her... If someone just barged into Nazarik, somehow defeated all the security systems, and rounded up everything inside and then dumped it into a new place that I had to then call home from there on forwards I'd be livid.' Momonga scratched his cheek as he thought about the girl's mood. 'I may have to talk to her about her situation, she can't be happy about this. And I think the same applies to everyone else... I should have bought a book on late teenager and young adult psychology.'

"Young Lord Phenix..." The devil who had delivered the list to Akeno then moved to Momonga. "...We have failed to acquire your personal belongings from your previous abode. A pair of people claiming to be your parents attempted to halt us, but we wiped their minds of our passing. We were denied from acquiring the belongings by force. This order came from Lady Phenix, who was advised to do so by Grayfia-sama. I hope this does not cause distress or an issue?"

'Mind-wiping? If that's what it sounds like it'd be something like [Control Amnesia] which is a tenth-tier spell... So even this humble delivery man can cast equivalents of tenth tier spells...' Momonga felt sweat falling down his back. "A-ah, don't worry about it. I'll go fetch them personally if necessary."

The man bowed slightly and moved onward after telling him that his shoppings would be transferred to the master bedroom on the second floor and the library on the first floor.

Momonga felt his earlier nervousness creep back into his mind as he realized how truly screwed up the balance of power was in the world he found himself in. 'Seriously, were Rias and her group just so incredibly weak that they almost wiped to a single Death Knight, or are just about everyone else so incredibly strong? Did I just fill my party of people who are the equivalents of level one players and everyone else is already at max level or at least close?'

Another possibility entered his mind. '...Although, there's a chance that the magic in this world is just so alien to YGGDRASIL that something it could do easily would be an impossibility for the other, and vice versa? It's a possible theory, but I'd have to test it out in combat, perhaps by fighting against someone who fights for real and seeing how they resist YGGDRASIL's spells... That red dragon doesn't count.'

When Ddraig came to Momonga's mind he realized that he should probably check up on the dragon sometime soon. It hadn't felt like that his inventory was getting messed up or anything, so he had figured that everything was alright in there. But assumption makes poor basis for decision.

Regardless, if Momonga daydreamed any longer he'd likely fall asleep standing and cause a scene so he instead herded Koneko and Asia into the manor, both of whom were staring at it goggle-eyed. It seemed that both of the girls were quite ascetic as well, since both of them had next to no personal belongings that could be relocated to the building's storage room.