Chapter 7: Luna Wright=WHAT!!!???

Começar do início

Luke's feelings were starting to take over mine. Was I really feeling loss and love? This can't be right, can it?

"The usual Luke?" The bartender asked. I shook my head.

"No, I need something stronger," he nodded and slid a drink across the table.

I downed all of it and slammed it on the table for more.

By the time I was truly wasted it was dark outside and there were about ten empty cups in front of me. My eyesight went in and out of focus.

I dropped some bills on the table and stumbled out of the room. The only thing I realized was when I fell on someone. The girl and I both stumbled to the ground. I manged to catch her then looked around. I was walking the street. Why was I walking the street?

"Did you find me just to reject me?" she asked. I looked down to see Alpha Logan Wright's daughter. Her face was flushed by the position we were in.

"Sorry Luna Wright, but I can't reject you without your name," she frowned at my slurred speech. Did I really sound that bad? All I felt was a pounding headache.

She moved away from me and crossed her arms. I could finally see her full, but dainty, pink lips and long black hair that went down her back. The half shirt she wore was showing way too much for my liking. What was I saying? What was this woman to me?

She sighed and put her hands in the pockets of her black sweatpants," my names Mia, but it's not like you care Mr. Conway," she rolled her eyes. I stood up to my feet and leaned my back on the wall. I was outside of the pack house. How'd I get here? I was just at the bar.

"Mia, why would you want me, my mate was killed? How am I suppose to protect a Luna?" I asked. The alcohol was sure speaking right out my mouth.

"Luke-"

"My names not Luke, its Aiden...Aiden Barnes," I corrected her. She jumped back a step like I slapped her.

"Aiden...you...you don't remember me?" She asked. Her eyes were filling with tears again. I looked down at my hands in my drunken state.

When I looked back up, she wasn't there. It was like she disappeared all together. Did I remember her? I guess not.

The doctors told me that after I came out my coma, that I wouldn't remember many things. The most that I did start to remember was blood and bright blue eyes. That was only at night though. Hell, I couldn't remember my mothers real name until my old man told me. I forgot I even had a sister. I bet Cody didn't know that.

I frowned and walked inside the pack house. The warm air hit me instantly. The sound of yelling hit me next. My ears could've started bleeding from the noise.

"I told you to be careful!" My father yelled at no doubt Cody. Cody growled back.

"Why don't we just calm down?" Cameron tried to calm them down. She was a born Luna. It was a natural move to try to stop the fighting and to calm them down as a Luna.

"Stay out of this!" He yelled at her. I growled. Why was he yelling at her and not Cody? Cody's the one who went out late at night.

"Mr. Barnes, she's right. We just need you to calm down. You aren't suppose to be here," Sebastian, Cody's friend tried to calm him down. It didn't seem to work.

Boy was this fun.

"You jerk," I got kicked in the mans spot. I doubled over in pain groaning. What the actual hell just happened?

I looked up at Mia Wright. She was standing above me with a smirk on her face. When I was finally able to stand, I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her out the pack house.