Chapter Twenty-Two: United

So guys, like I've said before, I don't know all the details from what happened on X Factor and ness so it might be a little inaccurate but bear with me! If someone wants to correct me and tell me what really happened, I definitely don't mind. Honestly go ahead, I'd like to know. I just am sorry I don't know like the exact dialogue and such ness. Well, despite my issues with writing and inaccuracy, enjoy!

George's P.O.V.

Driving to London, I couldn't contain my curiosity and excitement. I had no idea what they were going to say or what it was going to be like when they pulled us back out onstage. Parking my car, I headed into the X Factor studio, eager to see what was going on.

"Name?" the lady at the front asked me.

"George Shelley," I replied. After hearing my name, she wrote down something that I wasn't able to see. Then a man came out, leading my backstage. I was so confused as to what was going on. I was brought to the waiting area to get on stage and I saw the guys from Triple J were there too. I wondered if they were getting a second chance. I went over and joined up with them, giving them a warm greeting.

"Hey guys," I greeted.

"Oh hey George!" the guy I remember as Josh replied.

"How ya been?" Jaymi asked.

"Great, how about you guys?"

"Pretty good," JJ joined in the conversation.

"So I'm guessing you guys got a call too?"

"Ya, you did as well then?" Josh retorted, seeming just as confused as me.

"Ya I'm not sure what's going on..." I commented.

"Neither are we," JJ told me.

"We're quite confused," Jaymi added and Josh nodded, agreeing with his comment.

"Hey, you guys ready? You're on in a minute," the stage manager informed us.

"Wait, just us?" I asked with confusion.

"And we're going on together?" the other boys inquired.

The stage manager just ignored our questioning and got us ready to go out on stage. He began counting down on his fingers from 5 and as he hit 1 we were ushered out on stage. The bright lights blinded me instantly. I could barley see the judges. It reminded me of my audition... That was some fun.

"Boys," Nicole began as we were all settled. "We have some news," she went on.

"You both are really talented and we didn't want to have to see you guys go," Tulisa told us. "Triple J, we didn't want to loose you or the other boyband but we didn't have room for both of you to get through. You boys are very talented though," she explained.

"And George, you just made the cut! And we didn't want to loose either of you boys," Louis continued to explain where Tulisa left off. "So you are invited, as you are, to the judges houses, as a band!" Louis broke the good news to us. Immediately we all jumped up in shock and excitement. I couldn't believe it! I actually wanted to be in a band and I missed my old band so this was pretty much a plus! And I got to stay in the competition for Autumn!

"See you guys at judge's houses!" they told us as we made our way off stage. I was literally in shock. I didn't know whether to burst out into tears of happiness or run around screaming YOLO (which I would never normally do either).

"Oh my goodness... We're actually through guys!" I heard JJ comment in disbelief.

"Oi! George!" Jaymi ushered me over with him and the other's. "Welcome to the band," he gave me a short 'bro-hug' and the other's did the same.

"Thanks guys," I grinned, beyond excited to be in a band.

* * *

"Wait, so you're in a band now?" Autumn's weak voice asked in disbelief.

"Ya, and we're going to judge's house in a month," I told her.

"I can't believe you get to stay George! I'm so happy for you!" she let out a small cough.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yes George..." I could tell she was rolling her eyes. "I'm fine. Stop worrying so much. I'll be alright," she calmed me down.

"Is it that bad I'm worried about my girlfriend?" I emphasized 'girlfriend', proud to be able to call her that.

"Oh George... Of course not."

"Well I better let you get some sleep. I'm about to go hang out with the boys anyways so I've got to be going," I told her.

"Ya the nurse is a little mad that I'm on the phone," she retorted and I remembered Rebecca wasn't working as Autumn's nurse any longer. Strange how I got to know her when Autumn was in a coma... Oh those were the days....

"George, you coming?" I heard Jaymi call out.

"Ya!" I joined up with the guys and we headed out to go get lunch at Nandos.

"So the name..." JJ began.

"Ya there's four of us now and Quadruple J just sounds retarded," Josh commented.

"What do you think George?" Jaymi asked me.

"Hm... Uh I was thinking maybe since you guys were saying before after practice that you felt really united now that there's four of us..."

"Well ya since you joined I guess we have really been united," JJ inquired.

"So maybe we could go by the name Union J instead," I offered my idea.

They all seemed to contemplate the idea for a moment until Josh finally spoke up.

"Genius!"

"Good idea man," Jaymi added.

"Ya I like the sound of it," JJ jumped in.

"So as of today we are, and forever will be, Union J," Josh said with excitement almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise filler chapter!!!! Yaaaayyyy.... Haha! Sorry it's a filler but it's a double update today so hopefully you guys don't mind... Super Bowl's going on right now...I honestly am not watching a single second of it. I watched Gavin Degraw perform before it though! But I wasn't so keen to see Beyonce... On the bright side my moms making lots of food because of it! So that pretty much made my day! If you are watching the Super Bowl though, I'm rooting for (I'm not even sure who they are) the Ravens because their name is way cooler. I used the 49ers as a way to remember what 7x7 was in elementary. The other team has a bird... Much cooler... Yep I have no idea what I'm talking about and I don't understand sports in general...soooo... If anyone wants to explain, go ahead... Thanks for reading! (oh how random I am...)

~Rose