Jennie entered the diner heading to the counter"oh sweety aren't you supposed to be at school"aunt Merlyn said"I do but I don't want to"Jennie said looking at the menu"I'll have the usual"Jennie said"sure go sit down"aunt Merlyn said and Jennie went to sit.Aunt merlyn was a kind hearted woman who had no kids and wasn't married she was beautiful with black eyes and long black hair she's 45 years old"here's your milkshake sweetheart"aunt merlyn said making Jennie look at her then take a sip of her milkshake"Jennie you know you remind me of myself a lot I used to be the popular girl of the school and every guy would be drooling for me"aunt merlyn said looking at Jennie who was looking out the window she seemed like she had a lot on her mind and she does so she left the girl alone.

The three girls entered the cafeteria"where is Jennie"Chaeyoung asked"I don't know"Jisoo said"I don't know either"Lisa said"don't worry she'll come let's sit with the boys"Jisoo said making the two girls nod and then head to the boys table"hey boys"Jisoo said sitting down"hey uh sorry Jisoo noona but have you seen my sister anywhere"Yeonjun said making the boys and girls look at him"no I'm sorry Yeonjun we're looking for her too"Jisoo said"okay thank you"Yeonjun said making Jisoo smile and nod"have any of you seen Jennie"Chaeyoung said looking at the boys"oh yeah I did"taehyung said making all of them look at him"I saw her skipping class"taehyung said making the girls widen their eyes"WHAT"the three girls said in usion"looks like you guys really don't know Jennie"Jin said"well we do know her but I guess that's one of her secrets but why would she skip class"Lisa said"where is she anyway"Chaeyoung said"the diner"Jisoo said"hey guys sorry I'm late I was in the restroom what did I miss"Jennie said sitting next to Lisa"uh nothing"Namjoom said"wait why do I feel like fighting happened"Jennie said eyeing Lisa and Jungkook"wait how do you know everything"Jungkook said"it's because I'm everywhere"Jennie said"that's creepy"taehyung said making her glare at him"shut up"Jennie said and the two just stared at each other glaring until they heard shouting"you bitch"a girl said"wait isn't that dahyun's voice"Hoseok said making them look at him and then get up to see people crowded"how dare you kiss him"Dahyun said grabbing Tzuyu's hair"what the hell are they fighting about"Yoongi said"I think it's about a boy"Joy said making them look at her and next to her Irene,Yeri and Seulgi"I wonder who the poor boy is"Yeri said"what I mean you two broke up and trust me he's a really good kisser maybe next we can do more than just makeout"Tzuyu said smirking"woah woah ladies calm down"Yeonjun said coming in between them"yah why did you kiss her"Dahyun said grabbing Yeonjun's collar"YOU DID WHAT"Jennie shouted making everyone look at her"yah Yeonjun did you kiss this bitch"Jennie said pointing at Tzuyu"well she did but yeah"Yeonjun said making Jennie scoff"you Bastard yah bitch if I see you approaching my brother again I'll beat the crap out of you"Jennie said looking at Tzuyu then walked past her hitting her shoulder"well this was a good kdrama"Seulgi said"shut it"Lisa said glaring at her and followed Jennie and so did Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Aish that bitch Dahyun is getting on my nerves and Jennie is even more"Tzuyu said making Momo and Sana look at each other"your way better don't be affected by them"Sana said"I know I am you don't need to tell me"Tzuyu said"uh let's go get milkshakes"Momo said making Tzuyu look at her"god your so dumb that's exactly why Jimin doesn't like you"Tzuyu said making Momo look down.

Jihyo sat down in her seat waiting for the bell to ring when the door opened revealing Jennie"oh hey"Jihyo said making Jennie look at her but didn't respond and just sat down"yah new girl"Jennie said looking at Jihyo"where were you at Chanyeol's party"she continued making Jihyo look at her"I didn't go to that party"Jihyo said"why"Jennie said"personal reasons"Jihyo said making Jennie nod day by day she was getting interesting Jennie definitely wanted to know about her.