Mistakes

Jihyo sighed looking at the text A did this on purpose they picked the day of Jennie's birthday to tell her if she didn't"hey Jihyo"Jisoo said making Jihyo look at her"hey Jisoo"Jihyo said smiling Jisoo sat down next to her on the bench"you know Jennie's birthday is in three days so me Lisa and Chaeyoung decided to do a surprise party for her at the diner"Jisoo said making Jihyo nod"you wanna help"Jisoo said"yeah of course"Jihyo said then bit her lip.

"Yeonjun we need to talk"Karina said as Yeonjun closed his locker"yeah tell me"Yeonjun said"we've been distant lately"Karina said sighing"Karina you know I've been meaning to say this but I didn't want to break your heart but let's break up I'm sorry"Yeonjun said making her scoff"don't worry I saw it coming go have fun with Tzuyu asshole"Karina said before she started walking making him sigh, he was confused as well about what he felt for Tzuyu.

"Yesterday was fun what made want to go to the amusement park"Chaeyoung said smiling as her and Jimin swang their hands while walking in the hall"i just felt like since ever this A thing started again we haven't been able to have fun and enjoy life"Jimin said making her giggle"hey what are you laughing at"Jimin said pouting making Chaeyoung laugh again"it's cause your very cute when your thoughtful"Chaeyoung said smiling then stopped walking making Jimin look at her"why did you stop"Jimin said and Chaeyoung turned to face him"I'm really lucky to have met you I feel like the luckiest girl ever"Chaeyoung said making Jimin smile and peck her lips"yah someone will see le-let's get to class"Chaeyoung said nervously smacking his arm and started walking making him chuckle.

Lisa pulled out of the kiss panting while Jungkook started kissing her neck"Kook i need to get to class I'm gonna be late"Lisa said but Jungkook continued so she sighed before pushing him and glaring at him"we'll continue when we go to my house my parents are on a business trip and my sister and Soobin are going out on a little picnic with your brother"Lisa said making Jungkook nod and smile"let's go"Lisa said grabbing his hand.

"Hey Joy"Johnny said making Joy close her locker and look at him she smiled"hey"Joy said"uh I was wondering if you wanna hang out after school"Johnny said making her look down and blush"of-of course I'd love to"Joy said looking at him smiling"okay then see you bye"Johnny said then kissed her cheek and left she widened her eyes and touched her cheek smiling"ooo our Joy got a date how luck huh"Yeri said nudging Joy with her elbow"were just friends"Joy said"yeah sure"Seulgi said laughing.

"Yah Yoongs"Namjoon whispered to Yoongi who looked at him chewing his food"what Namjoon"Yoongi whispered back"have you been getting texts lately"Namjoon whispered"no"Yoongi said taking another bite of his sandwich"fuck that's not good at all"Namjoon whispered"don't worry and just eat"Yoongi said making Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Honestly I never liked Irene I had a feeling she was a two faced timed bitch"a girl said"yeah honestly I feel bad for Jennie taehyung and Irene you know had sex and she looked so heartbroken I've never seen her like that before she's actually nice someone said the mean kids were bullying them and she defended them I was shook"the other girl"wa daebak how they turned out to be opposite"the girl said before she grabbed her purse and the two left the restroom and one of the stalls opened and she scoffed"she's still a bitch no matter how hard she tries to be nice"Irene said washing her hands and another stall opened and Jennie opened the sink and started washing her hands then she turned the sink off grabbing a tissue and dryed her hands"you think I'll give up easily and let you have taehyung your dreaming I'll make him come back to me"Irene said making Jennie laugh"i may be nice now but like you said I'm still a bitch and I can be even more of a bitch to the people I hate"Jennie said throwing the tissue in the trashcan and left the bathroom leaving Irene clenching her fists.

"Omg did you hear Irene and Jennie had a fight today and now Jennie is at the nurse's office"a girl said making taehyung widen his eyes he wasn't at school today he skipped.

He quickly ran to the nurse's office and opened the door to see Jennie with a pack of ice on her eye"Jen baby are you okay"taehyung said holding Jennie's hand"yeah I'm alright it's not that serious"Jennie said smiling at him"i'm sorry I wasn't here baby"taehyung said making her giggle"taehyung-ah it's alright I'm alright"Jennie said making him smile and nod then cup her cheek"that bitch can't hurt me she's lucky I didn't punch her"Jennie said making him widen his eyes"wait you didn't punch her"taehyung said making her nod"i well she is your best friend after all so I didn't want you to be mad at me"Jennie said looking down making him laugh then tilt her chin up and peck her lips"i can never be mad at you"taehyung said making Jennie smile.

Jennie and taehyung were walking home holding hands"taehyung-ah"Jennie said making him look at her"yesterday I think I heard something I shouldn't hear"Jennie said making him stop walking"what is it"taehyung said making her sigh"I didn't want to think about it but I can't it's about me"Jennie said"my mom was telling dad to stop treating me horribly and he said that she should stop defending me I'm not even her real child"Jennie said making him widen his eyes"wait what are you okay baby"taehyung said tightening his hold on Jennie's hand"yeah I'm alright I just really wanted to know what you thino like he meant"Jennie said making him sigh"maybe she's really not your mother and he got someone else pregnant"taehyung said making her widen her eyes"ugh I hate not knowing something I should know"Jennie said making taehyung laugh"hey don't laugh"Jennie said but he started walking she pouted before running after him and held his hand making him smile.

Hoseok sighed he's gonna tell them he doesn't want to hide it anymore it pressures him that they'll find out in a way that won't be so good that's why he was now currently sitting in the living with his parents in front of him"what did you want to tell us"his dad said making him take a deep breath"mom dad I wanna tell you something that I've been meaning to tell you for two years now I found out about it and I'm scared to tell you"Hoseok said making his mother sigh"it's alright honey don't be scared it can't be that bad"His mom said making him nod"I uh I'm attracted to uh boys not girls and uh I'm da-dating Yoongi"Hoseok said making his mom gasp while his dad frowned his eyebrows"YOU WHAT"his mom yelled.

Hiii everyone❤

Hope you like this chapter and LOVE YOU❤😘

Don't forget to check out my new story