Fall on top of her

Start from the beginning

The dragon seemed to pause from the flattery. "I am Ddraig, monster. Know the name of your slayer, and face your death when I get out of... this place."

The voice of the dragon seemed to echo in Momonga's head, but was completely silent to his ears. 'Hm, telepathy then? Would you be perhaps reading my thoughts, o noble dragon?'

The dragon narrowed his eyes at Momonga. "Well, monster? What do you say in response to my challenge, do you quiver in fear and seek to contain me or release me and face me in battle?"

'Hm, so not telepathy. Perhaps some form of projection of thoughts similar to [Message]...' Momonga shrugged mentally and prepared another serving of subservient rubbish on the dragon's plate. "Ah, but would thee tell thine story first? I may be but a humble human, but if I had to tell thee my last wish before my death you have sworn, I would wish to hear thine glorious story!"

After all, asking for the dragon's abilities and specializations would be quite foolish, but most of the time a dragon's story and their abilities were linked together so knowing one would allow one to deduce the other. When combined with how vain and prideful quite few of the dragons were, it felt like flattery would get him far.

Granted, Momonga didn't know much about the abilities the locals would have, but a hint was better than nothing.

"Heh... No. You replaced my previous Wielder, and more importantly, you locked me in here like a trinket! Me, the Red Dragon Emperor, already locked into a [Sacred Gear], displayed as a trophy in a glass case! The audacity! And for that, you will suffer." The dragon pulled another breath, preparing for a fight. "The treasures here will make a fine prize for me after you suffer for your transgressions! Face my fire, [Boos-"

Momonga's placating expression vanished in an instant.

"Now listen here you little shit. [True Death]. [Grasp Heart]."

"GUH!"

The dragon keeled over and crashed into something as [Aura of Despair: I] exploded out of Momonga, making him realize that it had been suppressed as well as his [High-Tier Physical Immunity].

The emotion suppression practically dived on top of a live grenade as it struggled to contain Momonga's rage and push it back down to reasonable levels, and it eventually managed to reach that point but not before Momonga had cast two more [True Deaths] on the now motionless dragon. 'O- oh, I lost control... damn, damn, I could have died if it managed to retaliate! I can't afford any more slip-ups!'

"S-stop! Stop! I understand, I was wrong, You've made the pecking order clear!" The dragon's 'corpse' twitched and it lifted its head, its eyes panicked. "I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes... Ugh, my heart hurts, ow... the hell are you, mon- er, master? Please-dont-do-that-again-I-beg-of-you!"

Hearing the dragon's panicked words Momonga paused before he could cast another [Grasp Heart]. The dragon surviving the spell barrage was expected, after all it would be quite pathetic if something died from just a few tier nine spells, but he was surprised that the creature would concede so quickly. 'Could it be that it's just weak? I'll play along for now, but I won't be caught off guard when it reveals its trump card...'