I rub my eyes and follow wherever he goes not really paying attention to my surroundings because I couldn't give less of a shit. Do you know how early it is, I'm fucking tired.

He takes me outside and I can feel the cold once again. "Look up" I raise an eyebrow in concern but then look up.

"Oh my god" I stare up in awe at the private jet.  I knew my mother had one but I had never been allowed on it, I always had to sit in first class.

Ethan knows I haven't been on one before so this shows how much he cares. He grabs my hand and pulls me close while we walk up the stairs and board the jet.

I look around before choosing a seat in the back and Ethan sits opposite me with a smirk.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He stared for a few more seconds before pulling me over to sit in his lap. I can feel something under me and I know exactly what it is.

I smirk at him kissing his cheek "well we have a situation here" he grabs my face and kisses me harshly "and I think we should go sort it out" before I can say anything back he stands up pulling me with him.

He walks us into one of the bedrooms and throws me onto the bed.

"My beautiful girl" he climbs on top of me caressing my cheek and I can feel my cheeks flush with red.

Am I about to join the mile high club?

I think so.

He gently trails his hand from my cheek down to my waist before stopping and kissing the imaginary trail he just made.

Even through the fabric of my clothes I still feel tingly and butterflies run eagerly around in my stomach knowing what's to come.

"I love that smile" he gently placed a kiss on my lips.

He pulls my sweater off and throws it to the corner doing the same with my pants "that's better, do you think?" I nod wanting him to touch me.

It's like he can see the sparkle vanish from my eyes as he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear "Stop thinking beautiful" he always tells me to stop overthinking.

"Make me" I smile getting excited now "oh that's my plan gorgeous" another rush of red makes its way to my cheeks and I can feel him roughly pressing his lips to my neck.

Then moves and bites my earlobe gently, he quickly takes off his pants and removes my underwear.

He smirks and looks up at me then slowly moves his head down til his lips touch my clit and I let out a loud moan.

He gently bites and sucks teasing me, he licks up my slit then without warning plunges his tongue into my pussy.

I pull at his hair and whimper "Ethan" he looks up and smiles "my little impatient girl" and I nod my head.

He lines my entrance with his dick and then slowly starts pushing in and my god I let out the loudest noise.

It's always magical and this time is no different, he starts moving faster in and out and I'm a writhing moaning mess.

"Ethan, I'm gonna come" he kisses my lips roughly "not yet" and slows his pace before pulling out and slamming back in full speed.

I scream "I can't hold it" tears start seeping out from the need to release, "alright sweetheart, come for me".

And I release all over his dick letting the sensation wash over my face, I feel like I'm on cloud 9.

After Ethan fills me with his release a few seconds after we just lie there tangled in each other too exhausted to even speak.

Perfect memories.

~~~

"God you never fail to make me feel amazing" we quickly put our clothes back on after finding them from all corners of the room and exit finding some seats at the back to sit in.

"I'm never gonna stop loving the way you make me feel with that pretty soul of yours" he just knows how to make me tingle.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going now" I whine like a child. "Just another hour baby and we'll be there can you be a good girl and wait" i blush for the fiftieth time this flight and nod my head.

That hour goes by in a flash with me mostly on Ethans lap while he presses kisses to my face and strokes his hand through my hair.

Oh and he keeps telling me he loves me like he thinks I'm gonna forget. I never could. Ever.

We get all of our luggage and make our way if the jet and into a car that is gonna take us to the hotel. I've been so blinded by my excitement that I haven't even bothered to look around and see where we are.

I finally look up and right in front of me I think I see the fucking Eiffel Tower. I rub my eyes and when I stop it's still there. What the fuck.

"Ethan!" He smiled when he sees my face "you brought me to Paris" I whisper almost tearing up. "I know how much your wanted to come here and the way you described it the other night I just had to take you".

"I love it and I love you!" I grab his neck pulling him into a kiss.

Good thing we're in the back of the car.

"You really shouldn't have Ethan oh my god I think I'm dreaming" he holds my face in his hands while staring into my eyes.

I feel compelled to kiss him again so I do "it was all worth it to see the gorgeous smile that is glowing on your face" that makes me blush.

I'm surprised I haven't run out of the red that fills my cheeks yet the amount of times this man makes me blush.

I try go in for another kiss but he swerved it and kisses my cheek. "Beautiful I want to but I don't want to get carried away with the driver in the front"

We pulled up to the hotel, Hotel Le Maria, just to clarify the most expensive and luxurious hotel in
France.

"Ethan what the fuck?" I love that he's doing this because he knows I've been down lately but I hope I'm not making him feel unhappy. I wouldn't ever want that.

"I'm taking us on a well deserved getaway" a huge grin plants itself on my face and Ethan presses his lips to my temple "we are here to clear our heads and for the next two days we are cutting off all our ties with people and anything to do with New York".

Ugh I fucking love this man so much it aggravates me.

"oh and princess?" I turn around and face him "hmm?" he walks over and places his large hands on my small waist.

"tonight were going to see the Eiffel tower sparkle" he says then drops his head so his lips brush over my ear "and then I'm going to fuck you till you cant walk" he smirks going into the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

"this man will be the fucking death of me" I mutter to myself as I start unpacking my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~what do we think? A little getaway to Paris to cheer Rose up.

I can't even describe how much I love writing this!

Next chapter soon✌🏻