Chapter 414: Revenge!!

Start from the beginning

After all, the ring had no eyes, and accidents can happen anywhere, especially in a fighting match!

They had all signed an agreement before the competition.

However, if she ended up harming her own people instead… then she would rather lose this competition and break the law to kill these three people!

She had just said that today would be their death date!

She glanced at Justin and had yet to speak when Justin nodded. “We can admit defeat, they won’t be able to get off this stage.”

Obviously, he understood her choice.

At this moment, Nora seemed to have returned to the moment when she was in the police station.

This man clearly knew how big his offense was, but he still helped her escape without hesitation to save Old Maddy.

She clenched her fists and wanted to say something, but Justin said indifferently, “Don’t worry and do it. I’ll make it even.”

In New York, in the underworld, Justin was not someone to be trifled with!

Nora nodded and suddenly said, “We admit…”

Before she could say the word “defeat,” she heard another voice say, “I’ll do it!”

The two of them turned their heads in unison and saw a stern-looking man walking into the ring. He was wearing an eagle face mask, and he seemed to have an aura of justice as he walked.

“007!”

Someone recognized him and exclaimed, “He was the runner-up in the previous competition! In the finals, he didn’t come because he had something on! He’s damn good!”

Everyone stopped fighting to go on stage. One by one, they took a step back and left the stage for the team. Then, they shouted, “Team Third In The World! Destroy them!”

“…”

The mood of the onlookers instantly reached its peak.

This made Victor and the others feel oppressed. The three of them looked at each other in panic.

The situation tonight had exceeded their expectations.

Before this panic could subside, the referee took the opportunity to shout, “The competition between team Third In The World and team Americans Are Incompetent begins now!”

With his whistle, Nora took the initiative to attack for the first time!!

Previously, during the competition, Nora was more passive. She would only attack when the other party came to attack her. However, at this moment, she charged at Antoine aggressively!

Antoine was the fiercest and most powerful of the three.

Therefore, he never expected that this little girl would choose him. He quickly came back to his senses and calmed down. Even if she was some Big Sister, her skills were probably exaggerated. How powerful could she be?

He sneered and welcomed her. The two of them punched and kicked at the same time, grabbing hold of each other.

Antoine couldn’t help but laugh when he saw her slender left hand grip his fist. “I broke Smithin’s arm with three hits. What about yours? Do you want to try?”

Nora’s eyes narrowed suddenly. Her voice was calm. “Then let’s try.”

“Try what?”

Antoine froze.

Nora suddenly retracted her hand. “See how many hits I need to break your bones!”

With that, she suddenly sped up and hammered his arm!

The punch was powerful and fast, stunning Antoine. However, when the punch hit his arm, it only caused him a sharp pain, and his bones did not feel like they were being broken.

After being stunned for a moment, he shook his arm and sneered. “Tsk, Big Sister, did you not eat? Is that all you have?”

Nora ignored him. She turned around and kicked him again!

Antoine dodged, but unfortunately, this kick landed on the spot where he had been hit.

The double pain made his arm feel a little numb, but he still did not care. He thought it was just a coincidence.

But when the third hit came, hitting the same spot, Antoine finally seemed to realize something.

Nora became faster and faster. Antoine’s body was huge, and he had already lost his ability to attack. He could only dodge in all directions. However, the fourth, fifth, sixth time… they still hit the same spot!

Antoine’s arm hurt more and more. Every time he was hit, the pain would double…