t w e n t y s e v e n

Börja om från början

"His eyes are full of adoration and twinkles."

Again, poor guy got ignored.

"Twinkle twinkle little star," he sang with his tiniest voice.

"Hope you'll ran into a car." the princess finished.

"Damn."

Seungmin returned a few minutes after with a drink and three cups but Felix excused himself, saying he needed to help his mother with something. Before he leaves he didn't forget to throw his best friend a knowing look and kissy sounds, which Eunkyung almost throw the extra cup but Seungmin was quick to stop her.

"I know you're rich, but this is mom's favourite." he chuckled as Eunkyung put back the cup on the tray.

"He gets on my nerves."

"Don't take what he said too seriously. Felix is always playful."

She just merely glanced at him as she remembered what Felix told her earlier. 

He said you were staring, she wanted to say but decided not to or else she'd embarrass herself. "I don't understand this one." she pointed to a question instead.

Without doubting anything, Seungmin stopped pouring the tea into the cup and scoot over to see the question. He then took a pencil and began to explain.

But did the princess actually listen? No.

Why was he ignoring me earlier?

Train of thoughts played in her mind. The princess didn't even notice the male had stopped talking and looked at her with a questioning look. She was... staring.

"Did the cookie turn you into a mannequin?" Seungmin wondered and tore off the packaging to take a bite of the cookie. Eunkyung was finally brought back to reality but she blushed hard when it was his turn to stare at her like she did earlier.

She cleared her throat. "The taste is immaculate."

"True. It brings you to staring."

She nodded, "It made you wonder the recipe. Immaculate."

"And you didn't even open the packaging." he lifted the newly torn off cookies packaging and took another bite. "Mmm the taste is immaculate."

"I hope you choke, Kim Seungmin."

"Feisty." he held out one to her but pulled away when she was about to take it. "Open your mouth aaaa."

Sighing, she complied. Seungmin made some vrooming noises before feeding her. To say he didn't look adorable while doing that was a lie. "Were you always like this?"

"Feeding kids? Nope. Never."

"Kids– nevermind. Were you always quiet at school? And now you're talking?"

The guy fed her another half of the cookie and gave her a cup of tea. "Was I always like that?"

She nodded before taking a sip.

"Why? Are you sad I didn't speak to you?" he snickered.

Eunkyung was lucky she had finished gulping or else she'd choke. Before she could say anything, Seungmin fed her another cookie. Who was she to reject? Felix's cookies were delicious and too good to be ignored.

"Don't worry, it's nothing related to you." he smiled.

"But you ignored me–"

"You got the answer wrong."

"Hm?" she looked at the first question she did earlier. Seungmin drew a cross on her calculation and made a new one. She was impressed how he could write the numbers and letters upside down with the book facing her. "Did I do anything wrong?"