Took you long enough.

Start from the beginning

Hanna looked at them surprised walking to her seat calmly. After they got to their seats they all went silent, Yankumi was happy thinking they learned the rule of being quiet when the teacher comes. The woman then proceeds to be happy not knowing that the students continued patronizing her. Sawada thought she was foolish for getting tricked that easily, while the girl beside him just shook her head disappointed.

That night the girl told her grandmother about the trip her classmates planned and all the mockery that happened that day, her grandmother told her that she should have went with them since it was once in a lifetime. She disagreed with the old lady saying she'd rather help her than to go out with her friends.

They were closing up the shop when Kumi chan arrived. Kumi chan proceeded to tell Hanna about the trip she and the other female school staff were going to, trying to persuade the girl to come with them. She was conflicted with what to do, looking at her grandmother for help. Her grandmother only gestured her to go in return.

The girl then finally decided to go with Kumi chan thinking it would be a fun experience, her grandmother helped her pack her clothes and other stuff for the trip that same night, while his grandfather packed her fruits to eat. She had to admit to herself that she was pretty excited. She then decided to call Sawada to tell him about the trip she was going to.

Sawada was out with his friends and with some girls he payed no interest to acknowledge. They all heard his phone ring moments later.

"Oi, Sawada who's calling you at this time?" one of his friends asked. He took his phone out to look and smiled when he saw who it was.

"It's Hanna."he said turning the phone for them to see.

They all taunted and teased the boy when he said who was calling him, Sawada then answered the call putting the phone close to his ear.

"Moshi moshi." Sawada said while some of his friends stared at him listening.

"Oh, Sawada kun. Konbanwa! Are you busy?" Hanna responded brightly as ever.

"Not really, why? Do you need anything?" the boy said making his friends act a fake a heart attack, the girls however appear to be jealous.

"Oh, I'm glad. I was just going to tell you about Kumi chan taking me on a trip with her and Fujiwara sensei as well as Kawashima sensei. I thought I'd let you know, you know?" Hanna said, you could hear her smiling from how she speaks.

"Really? That's nice, though I don't know why you'd rather be with them than with me." Sawada said evidently smiling, making his friends let out cheers and screams that could be heard from the phone.

The girl let out a breathless laugh,

"Oh? But as far as I remember, Sawada kun, you never asked me that you wanted me to be with you." Hanna said making the boy chuckle, his ears starting to get red.

"What if I did ask you to be with me? What would you do?" the boy said back making his friends squeal. The girl on the phone smiled, cheeks blushed. She didn't think it would be like this.

"Maybe I would've been with you, Sawada kun." She said back making the boy turn away from his phone for a second to contain his self. His friends were a loud mess.

"Shin! Why don't you invite her here to eat?" Uchiyama told him while the others nodded in agreement. The boy then put his phone close to his ear again,

"Hanna, did you hear what Uchi said?", "Yeah, I did." the girl said.

"Do you want to go here?" the boy asked.

"I don't know, would you like me to go there?" the girl asked the boy mischievously making the boy again laugh.

"Idiot, just come here if you want to." he said making the girl laugh.

"Alright, just tell me where to go. I'll go change, see you later, Sawada kun." she said before ending the call.

A couple of minutes later she arrived at the place. Sawada was waiting for her at the entrance, when he saw her he smiled. They then entered the restaurant while her friends greeted her, the girls also greeted her back though they can't help but force a smile. Hanna greeted all of them brightly and sincerely nonetheless.

She was about to sit down at the far end of the table where everyone was when Sawada stopped her and made them both seat across each other in a booth just beside the table where everyone was. They then started to converse about things minutes later,

"Kagumi san, what's your relationship with Sawada kun?" one girl asked the girl.

"Well Kagumi is none other than, Shin chan's girlfriend of course." Noda said pointing to the girl, while everyone else cheered.

"Oh? Is that so? Sawada san never mentioned he was in a relationship." the girl said again looking at Hanna.

"Well you never really asked." Sawada said standing up.

"Let's go Hanna." he said to the girl, offering his hand for the girl to take.

"Eh? Go where?" the girl asked.

"Anywhere, but here." he told her. She then grabbed his hand and said her goodbyes to her friends, while they teased the two as they leave.

They again ended up at their usual spot. Seated across from each other, they sat in silence while they drink their beverage.

"I meant what I said." Sawada told the girl looking at her.

"About what?" the girl asked.

"What I told you on the phone." he responded, taking a sip of his drink. The girl then flashed a smug smile already knowing what he meant.

"Which one?" she asked smiling at the boy. The boy took a while to respond, his ears were red, and the corner of his lips curved into a smile.

"Was it the one you said where you asked me to be with you?" the girl asked him leaning closer to the boy, a mischievous smile on her face,

"What do you think?" he finally responded looking straight at her eyes.

"I would like that, Sawada kun." she responded leaning back to her chair giving him a bright smile.

"Took you long enough." the girl then continued, her cheeks pink. Smiling to herself and looking out the window.

The boy only laughed and continued to converse with the girl throughout the time they had that night. This is definitely getting drawn on her sketch book.

Unedited
Took you long enough.