{8} ☆*・Miss Trouble(Damiano David)・*☆

requested

30/01/2022 08:20 a.m

_____________________♥︎

TW: none
Genre: Fluff
Reader x Damiano David as boyfriend; the rest of the band as friends
_____________________♥︎

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

After your friends were done with their show, you all found your way to the hotel you were staying at. Thomas and Ethan were staying in one room, Victoria in another and Damiano shared a room with you, his grill friend ;)

As Damiano is showering, you are sitting on the sofa, glaring at the delicious pack of cookies Damiano bought himself before the show. You want them so bad, but you already ate your cookies, cause of course he bought and identical pack for you too. But now your stomach is aching and the cookies look way too delicious.

 Debating whether to take them or no, you sit there gradually getting closer to the pack of cookies.

"Don't even think about it" Damiano, only with a towel wrapped lowly around his torso, casually walks by the table, to bring his sleeping clothes to the bathroom.

"Pfff...Not even looking at them" you scoff as you feel him eyeing you suspiciously.

"Then what were you looking at?" He asks, before entering the bathroom again.

"Nothing" you hum and lift yourself of the sofa, to stretch out your tired legs.

"ok" he replies and next thing you hear is tap water running soundly. You lose your logical thinking and your craving wins over you. Grabbing the pack of cookies you quietly escape the hotel room and make your way over to Victoria's room, where she is supposed to be with Thomas.

 Scared that Damiano might be finished with shower, you frantically bang on Vic's room's door until she opens it.

She looks up and down on you, blinking rapidly as she sees Damiano's cookies in your hand and one half eaten cookie in other hand.

"You're a dead meat" She says, before getting her mouth stuffed with a cookie, you had in your hand seconds ago.

"Now you're too" you smile and walk into the room.

"Thomass!! help me to hide" You beg him, kneeling in front of the bed he is sitting on.

"Give me a cookie" He says, all smug like a thug ;))))

"But there are only few left" You whine as he seems not to care at all.

"ARGH!! fine, take it" you toss it on his bed and he happily chews on it.

"Where do I hide?" You scan the room. You're screwed. There's nowhere to hide.

But Thomas is your savior of the day. He quickly grabs you by your arm and leads you to the bathroom. He slides the shower door, "sit there, we won't say a word about you being here" Thomas points at the shower cabin's floor.

You do as he says and when he slides the door close, you take another cookie and eat it slowly.

Everything seems to be going fine, until you hear a voice, "Hi...Where's Y/n?" Damiano asks, calmly, but you know he's not calm.

"Ahh! I don't know, why would we know?" Victoria is first to answer.

"Pfff yeah why would we know?" Thomas agrees.

"Then why is there my cookie on your table?" He points at it as Victoria's and Thomas' eyes go wide open.

Damiano walks into the room and looks around.

"I know you're here, you better come out before I find you" you hear Damiano speak.

Damiano looks under the bed, behind the main door and his eyes are fixed on the bathroom door next.

 He approaches the door and opens it. Turning on the light he walks up to the shower cabin and slides it open.

"Found ya!" He chuckles, as he points his index finger at you eating a cookie, more like stuffing it into your mouth like a hungry animal.

"Oops, no more left", you say, hiding the rest of the pack behind your back.

"God woman you have no mercy..." He mutters, unhappy about the situation.

But then you accidentally move your body and the pack crackles.

"What was that?" He raises his eyebrow

"Nothing" you panic as you give Victoria, who is standing behind his back a "Help me lol" look.

Victoria quickly pushes him into the wall and you manage to run out of the bathroom.

"Urgh!" He grunts and begins chasing after you.

You make it out of the hotel room and see Ethan walking towards you. You quickly run behind his back and hide from Damiano.

"What happened?"he asks, confused as you offer him one out of two cookies left.

"She stole my cookies!" Damiano almost yells out, pissed and annoyed.

"Ah, I'm not taking anything that's stolen" Ethan laughs uncomfortably, pushing away the cookie.

As you're about to put the cookie in your mouth, Damiano is chasing you again.

You both are running around the hallway, like two kids playing tag.

It doesn't take long for Damiano to catch you. He runs up behind your back and locks his arms around you, lifting you up a little.

"caught you" he lets out a satisfied chuckle as he takes the cookie out of your hand and eats it gracefully.

"Now you, you need to be taught a lesson about stealing" he says to you, in a very serious tone, even his eyes tell you you're in a big big trouble.

You don't even get a time to process everything, as he throws you over his shoulder and takes you back to your shared room.

"GOOD LUCK GIRLIE!" Vic shouts as she goes back to her room to chat with Thomas and Ethan.

When you're finally in your room he approaches the bed and throws you on the bed.

"I take it you already now that you are in a trouble miss" He says, as a smirk creeps up on his face....

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

;)