{2}✧♕●Flirt(Victoria De Angelis)●♕✧

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

You were sprawled out on your sofa, watching Eurovision and was very happy to see that Italy won. Even happier you were for Victoria, you knew it meant a lot to her.  As the song contest ended, you connected your phone to speakers and of course played "Zitti E Buoni"

 But just as the song reached the chorus, the music stopped and your phone started ringing. You quickly sprinted to your phone, to see who was calling. "Unkown, huh", at first you didn't think it was a a good idea to answer the call, but then you were like "eh...whatever" and picked it up.

"Do you like raisins?",you heard a familiar voice speak. "Vic?",you recognised her voice. "I asked. Do. You. Like. Raisins?",she repeated, in a serious tone. "you know I don't",you replied. "Fuck, you were supposed to say yes",she groaned, realizing her plan didn't go the way she wanted. "Okay yes, I like raisins",you replied, feeling guilty for ruining her plans. "Then how do you feel about a date?",she said, in a seductive tone.  "I don't like dates either",you scoffed. "Damn it woman, you are are driving me insane!",she huffed, annoyed that you were not giving her the right answers. "I was just messing with you, I'd love a date", you confessed, instantly making her feel better. "Very good then. As soon as I come back we're going on a picnic and we gonna drink something fancy and make out and talk... romantic things you know",she trailed off. "I can't waittt!",you boasted, you wanted her to come back as soon as possible. "I really missed you. And I'm also very happy for you guys, you really deserved to win",you expressed. "I missed you too, sooo muchh. Thank youu baby, I am very happy that we won, I still can't believe it",she cheered... Then the call went quiet. "Hi who is this?",you heard Damiano's voice. "You wouldn't guess",you chuckled. "Y/n! How does it feel like talking to a worldwide celebrity?", he bragged. "Not good, cause he is rude. He took my girlfriend's phone away from her. We were having such a good conversation", you acted hurt. "One day you will remember these words you just said to me! and will be like DAMN I WISH I WAS NICER TO DAMIANO",he pouted, before giving Victoria her phone back. "you hurt the boy",she said. "He hurt me",you protested. "Okay, I will beat his ass after the call",she assured you. "thank you", you sang, smiling like a fool. "I have to go now... But before i go-",she began, "...My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in, Love You!!!",she purred, making you laugh. "Love you too", you smiled as the call ended and you continued listening to the song and thinking about her finally coming back.....

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••