{7}.•.♡.•. Text Buddy (Thomas Raggi).•.♡.•.

In this part Thomash and Younknow are both good in english! Thomas is Italian boy as he is and reader is eastern european!

_____________________♥︎

TW: none
Genre: Fluff
Reader x Thomas Raggi
_____________________♥︎

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

-------------------------------------------

You
Yoo kisaaa!!!! Where you at?

xxx-xxx-xxx
?

You
Bruh really? Just get your ass out of your house already!

I'm freezing, my butt is already frozen to the bench. It hurts!

xxx-xxx-xxx
...

Dialling the number : xxx-xxx-xxx

Your call is Declined.

You
tf is wrong with you zhopa!!

xxx-xxx-xxx
Nothing, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with you🤨

You
No... It's u. Ur ignoring me while I'm freezing my ass for you!

xxx-xxx-xxx
Thanks. Didn't ask you to do that :-3

You
Just get out already!

xxx-xxx-xxx
Sorry, can't

You
Bruh what?... what's up with u...cyka!

xxx-xxx-xxx
Ehh... fine, I'll get out, tell me if you see me?!

You
Finally...!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You get off the bench and look over your to friends house, relieved to finally meet her. It's been over 10 minutes, she said she wouldn't be late, yet she is.
 You wait and wait... She's still absent...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*new message received*

xxx-xxx-xxx
I'm outside... front door :)

You
No you're not :( stop messing me, I'm depressed...

xxx-xxx-xxx
Well I'm outside, I would take a picture, but I have friends around and they wouldn't like me sending a picture of them to a stranger :)

You
A stranger? Listen krasavica! I'm not a stranger!! I will personally send you to gulag if you continue being like this!

xxx-xxx-xxx
Yes you are... and...It's a shame you haven't caught on... Has a thought of actually looking up if you're texting the right number ever crossed your mind?

You
It's your number... You gave me this number yourself!

xxx-xxx-xxx
As your friendly stranger I'd suggest you breaking the door of your friends house and seeing if your friend is still alive.... Your amica or amico is either dead. either still in her dream palace or she is cheating on you :_) by the way... I'm Thomas, nice to meet you! :_ )

You
typing...

As you begin typing your very last message to your "friend" you hear your actual friends voice. Your body freezes and you feel like the grim reaper has finally decided to take you. You realize that she wasn't messing with you, it is after all some random stranger...

"Zdarova kisaaaa!!!" She happily greets you.

"Y/F/N ! W-whyy a-aaree you l-l-laa-tee?" you barely manage to speak. Your inner self is beating you up right now... You never thought you could be that dumb!

"I'm sorry! My fault! No actually my professors fault, my class was a little longer that expected! Sorry!... What's wrong with you? You look like you're about to die?" She scans your panicked face and sits down next to you.

"EXACTLYY!!!! I'M GOING TO DIEEEE!!!!..... I WANT TO DIEEE.... GOD! SATAN! TAKE ME NOW!!! I'M AVAILABLE! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!" you desperately fall down on your knees and beg for the sake of your life.

"Oii oiii! bro are you goood?" your friend quickly squats right in front of you, shaking you by your shoulders.

"EVIL SPIRITS! LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!!!" your friend aggressively attempts her version of exorcism.

"I'm not possessed!! I just experienced the most embarrassing thing in the whole universe!" You break down and hand your phone over to your friend.

Your friend takes your phone and starts reading all the messages you sent to the unknown number. While she is reading your messages, you bury your head in your hands and hope for the best. After all he is a stranger... What could possibly go wrong... as if he knows anything about you.

"Damn... I wanna laugh but I shouldn't" she can barely hold her laughter.

"I'd like to skip the coffee shop and go check out some coffins with affordable prices" You suggest, lifting your head up to face your friend.

"Okay listen... It's not so bad. He seems like a fun person! Though a bit mean for messing with you like that... There's only one person who can mess with you... And it's me!... But yeah... I'd say it's fate?!" She gives you  a wink.

"fate my ass" You roll your eyes at her and take your phone from her hands.

"Get over it and give Thomasha a chance!" She suggests, excited for your future. You didn't really have many friends due your hot temper, but the fact that the stranger took it so well is promising.

"we will see" You sigh and get yourself off the cold ground to head over to the coffee shop with your friend, where she will terrorize you even more...

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

Im bacc, surprise... hope u liked it part two might creep up one day