{6}●•✿•●Insecure(Ethan Torchio)●•✿•●

Short imagine;body positivity💕💕
cause all bodies are beautiful and look great, unless you are a really bad person😌💕

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

You were comfortably sat on the bed with Ethan, who was exploring your body. Not in a sexual way, but in a loving way. You felt insecure with your body and he was the only person that could make you feel better about it. Every single imperfection you saw in yourself, he saw as a piece of perfection.
So there he was, tracing his finger across your neck, coming across a birthmark. You didn't like it, but he always kept telling you, that it was just were it was supposed to be. Soon you felt his warm lips on your neck, where your imperfection was located. Placing another few kisses there, he moved on.
Tracing his fingers down, he found his way to your belly and caressed the delicate skin. You hated the stretch marks, that's why you never wanted for summer to come. You thought it looked bad and hiding it under clothing was inevitable. He lowered himself and placed kisses on the skin, covered in stretch marks. "You should never feel insecure about this. Everyone has it, it a human thing. Worrying about it is just useless. It is beautiful, you should not be ashamed of it",he said, softly as he lifted his gaze up to you. "I know...  It's just... hard",you struggled to express your thoughts. "I'll always be here and will try my hardest to make you see your body the way I do... because it's beautiful and delicate and I can never get enough",he said before placing one last kiss on your belly. He then persuaded to leave a trail of gentle touches and wet warm kisses down your thighs and just legs in general. To you, it never looked great enough. "As weird as it might sound, you have beautiful legs, you should never be ashamed of them. Never",he commented and then just scanned your body with his loving eyes. "You're really beautiful... you know... like. inside and outside...what did I do to deserve such a beautiful thing in my life",he wondered, before kissing the insides of your palms. "Ethan...", you placed your hands on the sides of his face, "You are yourself a beautiful human being, I love you very much",you spoke to him as he looked at you amazed and head over heels in love. "I love you more",he expressed, before leaning in for a kiss. "No I love you more",you purred and deepened the kiss. "Nu-uh",he mumbled as his tongue was in your mouth, dancing with yours.

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••