{7}●•✿•●Wee-ooh wee-ooh(Ethan Torchio)●•✿•●

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

 You were hanging out with Victoria, more like shopping, a lot. You had nothing to do, she had a free day off, so she invited you out. It was fun, talking to her and searching for some good clothes, but later in the day you started feel really exhausted and weak. Maybe it was heat. Maybe it was your skipped breakfast. But you barely caught on with Vic.

"Come on Y/n, you're walking like an old lady",she said, laughing off the way you walked and really sighed like an old lady.
"Sorry, I'm just really tired. Now",you exhaled loud, as she suggested you to sit down.
"Let me take the bags, it will be easier",she said and took two shopping bags from your hands.
"T-thaankss",you sat down and felt a little better.
"Here. Take some water, I'll call Ethan, he said he would take us back to the apartment", she handed you a bottle of water.
"I thought Thomas was supposed to? Didn't he want to grab some McDonalds on the way?",you asked, surprised that your boyfriend was going to pick you both up. You didn't want to scare him with your current state.
"Yeah, but Thomas fucked up some parts in the song, so he is now in the studio with Damiano. Ethan is the only one that can take us back",she said and dialed Ethan.
You both stood up to get going, but as soon as you stood up, you felt like you were thrown into a different universe.
"Yeah, we're done, you can p-", Vic paused, seeing you fall down on the ground in front of her, "Y/n!!!", she panicked. "What happened?!", Ethan asked on the other side of the line, worried.
"I-I.... She fainted... Damn it, what do I do?",Vic checked for a pulse and just was in pure panic. Two strangers, thankfully, helped her out and called the ambulance , as Ethan was told to meet Vic at the local hospital.

 She stood there in the waiting room and then saw Ethan bursting through the doors, boy did he look scared.
"What the hell happened? Is she okay?",Ethan asked Vic, as she only shrugged.
"The doctor said she is like really dehydrated, it caused her to pass out",she replied, nervously rubbing her hands against each other.
"So theres nothing wrong....",he let out a sigh of relief.
"Hopefully. Doctor suggested to keep her here over the night, just in case", Vic said, as Ethan nodded. 
"Is she awake, can I see her?", Ethan asked Vic, unable to wait any longer. 
"I don't know. But the doctor is over there-", she pointed at the doctor, who was talking to a nurse. He quickly walked over to him and asked about you. The doctor assured Ethan that  everything was fine and walked him to your room.

 You thanked a nurse, who fixed your iv and then saw Ethan in the doorway. The nurse noticing the tension quickly walked out of the room, leaving you and Ethan alone.
"you know, you really scared the hell out of me",he admitted, as he sat down on the chair next to your hospital bed.
 "sorry, didn't mean to...",you apologized, feeling just a little bit guilty.
 "It's okay. You should have had some water before leaving the house", he said as he took your hand in his and placed a soft kiss on your palm. 
 "I wasn't thirsty!",you protested.
 "then it's your lesson to drink more water",he replied, gently caressing your hand.
 "If I drink more water I pee non stop",you tried to explain why his statement wasn't right.
 "Pissing is better than Passing out from dehydration", Ethan tried to prove his point. You had to admit, he was right. 
 After you and Ethan were done debating, Vic came in. She stayed there for an hour and then left, as Ethan stayed with you.

 It was late in the evening, Ethan had his head resting on the side of your bed, still seated on the same chair. He was softly snoring and you were staring through the window into the dark. Soon you again drifted to sleep and you both were just napping. 

 As you were both dreaming of rainbows and unicorns, two nurses came in to check on you. "ahh, young love", one of the nurses, looked at you with awe, as the other one nodded. "Poor boy is gonna get a stiff neck after sleeping like that", she commented and checked your vitals. After she was done, she gently shook Ethan's shoulder. He moved a little and opened his eyes. "sweetheart, why don't you go home and get some sleep, it's not comfortable sleeping here like that",she softly spoke, as he only shook his head. "Can I stay here, I don't really wanna go?", he begged her to let him stay. "Alright, I'll bring you a pillow and a blanket, please at least sleep on the couch",she pointed her index finger at the couch, that was across the room. 

 Nurse did as she promised and handed him the blanket and the pillow and wished him goodnight. Ethan quickly approached you and gave few forehead kisses, before going to sleep. In the early morning you were able to leave, so after signing some documents, you left the hospital with Ethan by your side, who had his arm around your waist, protectively.

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••