{3}●•✿•● Fallen (Ethan Torchio)●•✿•●

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••

"Y/n, come on let's go. We're gonna be late!",Damiano dragged you out of your room, not even letting you finish fixing your hair. "Damianooo!!", You whined, as your brother looked at you with his eyes squinted. "You should have woken up earlier",he said as you followed him down to the garage. "Sorry?",you got in passengers seat and waited for Damiano to start the engine. But before he did so, he glanced over at you, annoyed. "What?",you asked. "You'll get wrinkles if you sit all grumpy like that",he remarked. "Shut up. I'm only 18",you flipped him off as he laughed.
Damiano was taking you to his band's first concert after the Eurovision song contest. Though you very pretty annoyed by the fact that you had to cancel your meeting with your bff for Damiano, you were pretty excited to see the band again. You haven't seen them in over a year. They were busy and you had school and work after. You were also a little afraid to see them because of Ethan, as you had a little crush on him. Thank god Damiano didn't know about it, despite you both constantly fighting like siblings do, he was protective of you, his little sister.
"Heyy Vic!",you greeted Victoria as she hugged you, all excited. "Look at you! You got even more beautiful over the year",she complimented you. "Oh thank youu! You look great too",you smiled at her. "As always",she smiled. "Are you going to see others or?",she began. "I'm gonna see them after the show. I think its better like that. I'm gonna head to my seat. VIP baby!!!",you chimed as Damiano clipped a tag "vip guest" on your shirt, so the security knew you were not a fan. "See you after the show",he gave you a side hug and disappeared with Vic.
You stood there in the balcony, with a good view to the stage, waiting for the band to come out. When they finally showed up, Damiano greeted everyone, waved at you and started the show. You enjoyed their songs and tapped your fingers against the wooden baluster of the balcony. During the performance your eyes went from your brother performing on stage to Ethan, who looked majestic, playing those drums. s̶m̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶m̶s̶
While you were uncounciously watching Ethan play them drums, he also happened to be looking over at you. As soon as your eyes met, your heart started pounding like crazy. And when he smiled, before returning his focus back to the drums, you fell into coma.
Damiano noticed you looking at Ethan, so he looked at you, then turned to Ethan and gave him a warning look. Ethan immediately acted like nothing happened and you sat down, so neither of them could see embarrassed you.
After the show was over and you left the balcony and before you could make it to the backstage room, Damiano grabbed you by your arm, "We need to talk".
"What was that? During the show?",he asked, clearly a little pissed. "What was what?",you stuttered. "There's no way I'm letting you develop some type of a crush on Ethan",he warned you. "I don't have a crush on him and even if I did, why do you care?", you shot back at him. "Because you're too young!",he explained. "I am 18, I am legally an adult. I'm not a child anymore. I can do whatever I want", you argued with your brother. "I'm just trying to protect you, you could be 18 or 30, but you will always be my little sister and I will always feel like it's my duty to protect you",he admitted with a deep sigh. "I don't think there is a single thing in Ethan you would need to protect me from",you began. "Yeah...", he chuckled, knowing damn well that Ethan is the last person on earth to hurt you or any human. "But you're still not going to date him. Over my dead body!", he assured you as you smirked. "Is that a challenge?",you inquired. "Y/N!",he said through gritted teeth as you ran away from him. "I accept it by the way",you yelled as he exhaled loudly before starting chasing you.
While running away from him you didn't notice Ethan walking towards you, so you almost bumped into him. Luckily he managed to stop you with his strong arms, before you had a chance of colliding into his chest. "Whoah there lightning McQueen,be carefull", he chuckled, making your knees feel weak. "Sorryyy!",you apologized, embarrassed and all shy. "It is all good",he smiled as you finally looked him in the eyes. "Are you running from Damiano?",he asked, as you nodded. "He is a little overprotective as usual",you mumbled. "Is it because of what happened during show?... He gave me a whole speech about you and me never happening", Ethan confessed. "Oh god. I will kill him!",you felt annoyed by Damiano and his behaviour. "No need to kill him. You're his sister, I understand why he is so protective. I have sisters too and want only the best for them",he smiled, "but...yeah... erm...you look very pretty. Changed your style too. I like it",he tried his best not to make it very awkward. "T-thank youu... had a life crisis, so decided to change my identity",you blurted out, without even thinking. "Well...life crisis made a good job... i think....",he was not sure what to reply.
"God you both are so awkward and embarrassing", Damiano popped up by your side. "It's because of you",you blamed it all on your brother. "Yeah yeah keep telling me that",he scoffed, "anyways. I've been thinking....",Damiano began. "I can tell",you interrupted him, making Ethan let out a small laugh as Damiano rolled his eyes at both of you, "ANYWAYS... I approve your relationship. think I'd rather see my sister with Ethan than that fuckboy from your school, who isn't even good looking", Damiano roasted your high school crush. "Ouch... we're not even dating Damiano",you told him. "If you will ever date, you have my approval",he patted your shoulder, before turning to Ethan, "if you hurt my sister, your out of the band!", Damiano warned Ethan as he nodded, with a little panic. "Stop it!",you punched your brother's arm. "Fineee. I'm leaving",he whined one last time before leaving you and Ethan and the guard not too far away from both of you alone. "So now that I have Damiano's approval, I.. I can ask you out on a date?",Ethan trailed off. "Yes, I'd love that very much",you smiled, shyly. "Great",he got a little shy too and you both stood there awkwardly as the guard glanced at you, probably judging you and Ethan...

••●•●••●•• °·.♡.·°••●•●••●••