Chapter 1: Where Did You Come From?

I'm your average student.

My absences, grades, friends, etcetera are all average.

I was currently walking to my homeroom teacher, 2 minutes late.

That's pretty average.

I walk into the classroom and get in my seat, my teacher eyes me as she brushes off my lateness considering I'm an average student.

Teacher: "Good morning students of Oakwood High, today, I'm here to announce that we have a new student."

I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

In the middle of the year, there's a new student? I didn't see anyone in the hallway earlier...

Teacher: "Please, come in."

A petite feminine figure enters the classroom, her long hair and eyes were all too familiar to me.

"H-Hello, I'm Mira Aishi."

I almost keeled over from the mentioning of the name.

Where the hell did she come from?!

The class gasps, different boys murmur various things about her beauty, as she grows a big blush.

Teacher: "Welcome to Oakwood, Aishi. You may sit anywhere you'd like."

The girl nods and slowly steps from the front of the room.

She walks past me, not before making creepy eye contact with me.

She fully walks past me and sits in a seat to the left of me.

I could feel her eyes on me the whole class, as I tried my hardest from looking in her direction.

Eventually, lunch finally came, as I sat at a table alone, trying to be as average as possible.

Of course, Mira would be there just a split second after.

Y/N: "What the hell are you doing here?! And why have you been following me all day?"

Mira just hysterically laughs, almost sadistically as she twirls a fork in her food. "You saved my life, I'm just watching around and seeing if I'll ever get the chance to repay you~"

I cringe. "Look, I know I saved your life, and I know it meant a lot, but what you're doing right now is downright creepy!"

Mira just laughs again as she stands up from sitting across from me, and slides into the lunch table seat right next to me.

She slowly inches closer, close enough to the point where people would think we're a couple.

I could smell her perfume and barely see her small cleavage from the baggy ness of her school uniform.

Mira: "Maybe we're just meant to be~"

Y/N: "That doesn't even make sense!" I shout, sliding away from her. "Besides, what happened to your girlfriend?"

Mira's face falls into a neutral tone, it was so neutral it was almost scary.

Mira: "Don't talk about her when I'm around you. You and I are the only ones here, you and I are the only ones meant to be. She's just my side piece."

My face turns into one of complete fear.

She's obsessed with me.

This isn't average at all! Far from it!

Y/N: "You're crazy! Get the hell away from me!" I quickly stand up with my lunch tray and throw it into the trash as I walk to a different part of the school.

I could hear her vile laugh fading as I walked away.

What have I gotten myself into?