Prologue:

The chilling wind blew through Taylor's dark and wavy hair as she stood clutching onto her bright yellow umbrella, standing outside the airport. Her phone vibrated in the pocket of her thick cardigan and Taylor pulled the phone to her ear "Josie? Are you close it's raining pretty heavily" Taylor glanced at the heavy rain which made it feel just like home. "Hold on, I'm like six minutes away, I'll see you in a second" Josie hung up and Taylor shivered slightly at the sudden chill from the cold weather.

Taylor was excited for this next step in her life, but her heart ached slightly missing her family dearly as well as her home. Missing her bedroom which always smelt of Lavender or burnt candles and she missed her family dog Coco, but she knew this was what she had to do.

Longing for the home she had left, Taylor was happy to finally reunite with her best friend Josie, who had left London nearly four years ago, at the time moving over with her family.

A bright red Fiat 500 pulled up with a well dressed Josie waving and Taylor smiled as Josie sprung out of the car to help with her suitcases. But before they could cram the luggage into the car, they hugged tightly "Oh my god I've missed you so much" Taylor gasped falling into the embrace "I've missed you too, seriously, I've been having Taylor withdrawals" Josie pulled away as the rain became heavier.

The pair sat in her car, after putting her large amount of luggage in the back. "Seriously girl, how much did you pack?" Josie panted "You think this is bad, you should see how much I have had to ship over" Taylor chuckled strapping her seatbelt.

Speeding down the lanes, Josie was close to Taylor's new apartment building "So have you been tuning in to my podcast?" Josie wondered focusing her vision onto the road. "Of course, literally listened to your hour long talk on the impact of social media on mental health" Taylor brushed her hand through her damp hair. "And what did you think?" Josie asked stopping suddenly as they had reached their destination. "Very interesting, who was your guest on with you?" Taylor asked out of curiousity "Oh no one in particular, a friend of mine Martin Johnson" Josie smiled unbuckling her seat belt.

Taylor unlocked the door to her new apartment which was surprisingly spacious and filled with modern and neat decorations and furniture. "Wow, this place is adorable" Josie dragged a suitcase and so did Taylor who smiled at the sight of her new home "I love it" Taylor smiled ready for her new begining.