Chapter 25: A Awkward Class

Start from the beginning

"I love you Y/n." I whispered after kissing her forehead then walking out of the room, following George and closing the door quietly behind me.

We walked to mine and George's room with a cocky smile on his face. We arrived in and sat on my bed with George still cockily smiling at me.

"What!" I asked to my brother.

"Your head over heels for that girl." George said as he began to change into his pyjamas and I followed suit pulling out some jogging bottoms and a t-shirt and throwing them on.

"Maybe I am." I said, climbing into bed and pulling the blanket over my body and burrowing myself under.

"I see the way you look at her." George smiled at me which caused me to smile and turn a bright shade of red. Lucky it was dark in our dorm.

"I worry about her." I said plainly.

"And you love her!" George sang slightly.

"Oh forget it. I'm going to bed. Goodnight George." I sighed and turned on my side.

"Goodnight Fred." George said.

All I could think about when I fell asleep was Y/n. George was right. I'm head over heels for Y/n Lupin. Completely and utterly in love with her. She's all I think about and the reason I smile everyday.

3rd Person POV:
A few days have passed, Y/n hasn't been sleeping well at all. The whispers and comments made by the whole school have been running through her head.

She would walk into the great hall and feel eyes piercing through her skin, burning straight at her. Whispers would fill her ears and loud and deliberate sniggers and howls would fill the room. Tears would fill in Y/n's eyes, refusing to let any fall in front of the school.

Fred and George saw her deterioration, they noticed that she would walk in the hall normally but the whispers would overcome her. Only grabbing the nearest piece of toast and running out of the hall with the tears clearly visible in her eyes.

Y/n hasn't gone to lessons the last couple of days, too scared for the whispers and reactions of the other people in the class. She would sit in her dorm and read or draw.

Fred and George grew more and more worried about her, Fred misses seeing the smile that was once on her girlfriends face, overtaken by large bags under her eyes that were dark. When they did see her from her dorm, she would be falling asleep in her chair or overly tired and moving in and out of reply quickness.

But this day was different, midday reached and and the twins haven't seen their best friend. Not for breakfast or down on the sofas at the early morning to have a break from her dorm. Fred and George slumped down on the sofa anxiously waiting for Y/n.

"We could just go up?" Fred questioned, desperate to see his girlfriend again, and try to make her happy.

"No Fred, I know that you care about her, she needs her space." George said comfortingly, placing a hand on Fred's shoulder.

"I don't think she's getting enough sleep." Fred sighed, sinking his head low.

George showed a look as though it wasn't that likely. He just thought that Y/n needed space because the situation of her being exposed has been getting to much.

But a loud noise filled the nearly empty common room. The twins whipped their heads round to see Y/n stumbling down the stairs and into the common room which caused Y/n to trip and fall. The few people in the common room released some chuckles and whispers but the twins ignored it and ran over to Y/n, helping her up. But she acted fine.