Hot Tub Jealousy

Lucas

"Come on Lucas, it will be fun." My ever adorable but annoying husband pleads with me.

"Nope, no fucking way is that going to happen again." I glare at him with arms across my chest, as he pouts. Like that shit is going to work again.

"You're an asshole"

"I know, You have been calling me that for the last twenty three years. What made you think I would change after all this time?"

I can't help but chuckle at his expression. Even after all these years he is still adorably cute. He stops packing his bag and smirks at me.

"I know what this is about?"

"I'm sure you don't Jaxon."

I stuff the last things in my overnight bag. Why we are going away for the weekend is beyond me. The kids are away doing there own thing this weekend.

"It's because of that incident five years ago with the hot tub."

I drop my bag on the floor. God I was hoping he would just forget about that. But no such fucking luck.

"Oh my God it is... isn't it?" He laughs so hard and clutches his stomach. I find the closest thing to me, which is a pillow and throw it at him.

"That's why you won't go in a hot tub."

"Fuck off! You know what better yet, you can go by yourself."

I grab my bag and get ready to take everything out, when I get yanked away from it.

"I can't believe you have hot tub jealousy." I can't help but chuckle. The shit he says, I tell ya. I shove him and he stumbles back.

"You're an idiot."

"Yeah well you are jealous Lucas. Just fucking admit it."

"Never!"

He shrugs his shoulders and runs his finger down my chest. Even at forty two he still gorgeous as ever. When he looks in my eyes, I thank God he hasn't lost that sparkle in them when he looks at me.

"Too bad, I was going to let you dominate the shit out of me. But I guess since you won't admit it... that's too bad." He moves away from me and finishes packing his bag.

A deep gutteral growl escapes my throat and Jaxon chuckles.

"Too bad lover boy, I was looking forward to it."

Fuck this shit! I guess I have to swallow my pride, because I haven't dominated him the way I want to in awhile. I stride up to him and spin him around with a snarl. I grab the back of his neck and smash my lips to his and dominate his mouth with my tongue. When a moan escapes his lips I know he wants this as much as I do, or he wouldn't have said it.

"Fine I was fucking jealous." I pant out as he gives me a triumphant smile. "You would too the way you got off that night you cocky son of a bitch."

Five Years Ago

"Lucas this is just what we needed. Happy Valentine's day baby."

I pull Jax by his waist and bring him closer to me. As I slide my hand up his chest to his throat, and lightly squeeze. His pupils dilate and I hover my mouth over his. "That we do...love, and I can't wait to fuck you everywhere in this place." I thrust my tongue in his mouth ready to make my words true. But of course he pulls away giddy as I groan in frustration because my dick is already rock hard.

"Oh Luke, look at this hot tub." His eyes shine bright and that smile undoes me every time. We need this, hell we deserve this after almost splitting up. "Why haven't we got ours fixed?"