Thanksgiving Prank

A/N: In the spirit of Thanksgiving this week. I am doing another chapter of this holiday. I hope you enjoy. Also I will post a video in the middle of the chapter, watch it to get the idea of where I was going with the story line.

💞Enjoy💞

Jaxon

I can't wait to see the look on his face, this is going to be Epic. Payback is a bitch, and I know I shouldn't do this today of all days but I can't resist. Maybe next time my husband thinks twice in pranking me.

Am I being petty and selfish...yes, but do I care...no.

I can't wipe the stupid grin off my face, that is until Stace smacks me in the back of the head.

"What the hell Stace?"

"You know sugar this could go wrong." As she finishes preparing her apple pie. Acting like she just didn't hit me in the back of the head.

I lean up against her counter and smirk. "It will be great because he will never suspect anything here." She puts the pie in the oven and turns to shake her head at me.

"Will you two ever grow up?"

"Never!" I nudge her shoulder and she pushes me back. "You're lucky you are my best friend Jax, or I would have kicked your ass to the curb a long time ago."

I lean closer to her and whisper in her ear, "That's not what you said..." She pushes me again. "Never speak of that again. I don't want the kids to know. Besides Chris will kick your ass."

I roll my eyes because if it wasn't for that night who knows where Lucas and I will be now.

"What am I kicking his ass for this time?" Chris walks in and grabs Stace's waist as she smiles up at him. I'm so damn glad they got each other.

"You wish you can kick my ass." I scoff and Chris just rolls his eyes at me, with that stupid grin on his face.

"I got twenty on it." My daughter says and my mouth hangs open. "Traitor" I say as she shrugs her shoulders and kisses my cheek.

"Mom you need any help?" She walks up to Stacy and I can tell how happy it makes her.

"No sugar everything is almost done. Right Jax?"

I nod my head and soon the doorbell rings. Chris leaves to answer the door and people start piling in. Tonight is just us, Ryan and his fiance, as well as Sam and Adam.

"Damn girl! I'm glad you got a bigger place or we wouldn't be able to fit everyone in here." Lucas says as he wraps an arm around my waist.

"Yeah she ordered three turkeys. The only thing done here is the desserts." Chris says walking back in.

Lucas eyes bulge out and it is comical and I can't help but laugh. "Why three fucking turkeys? You know we have to do this shit all over again tomorrow."

She puts her hand on her hip, and looks ready to smack Lucas upside the head.

"Well there is five male adults, there teenage boys, and only four of us women." She looks at me and Lucas and smiles. "Okay maybe we aren't outnumbered after all."

Chris, Ryan and even Sam laugh.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I put my hand on his shoulder and shake my head. "Let it go babe." He grumbles as he goes back to the living room with the kids.

"You know he is going to flip his shit." Ryan pats my shoulder. "Good, he deserves it after the stunt he pulled last Thanksgiving."

"Let's get this started shall we, so we can enjoy the real meal." Stacy says as she grabs the turkey and places it on the empty table. "Food's ready!" She yells into the living room. Lucas and kids stare at the bare table as they sit down.

"Mom, are we suppose to eat without silverware and plates?" Michael asks confused.

"Well I thought we should all say what we are thankful for before I bring everything out. Lucas how about you go first."

I got to give it to her she has a straight face. Even as I try to hold in laughter for what is about to happen.

"Okay," he says as he looks around at everyone and smiles. "I'm thankful for...what the fuck?" He almost falls out of his chair as the turkey jumps up.

When the music starts playing he looks around and the turkey starts dancing around. He falls out of his chair and scoots away.

"How the fuck is that happening?"

Everyone starts laughing and Bray looks at me with a big smile, "that's freaking awesome dad."

"The fuck it is, make it stop!"

"Are you afraid of a dancing turkey bro?" Ryan laughs

"Fuck you! That's just not natural, it looks like a fucking real turkey."

"Relax it's robotic, see." Stacy waves a remote and smirks at him.

"You were in on this too?"

"Oh sugar Jax got us all involved in this."

"Not us!" The kids yell. I look at them and shake my head. "Well y'all can't keep secrets for shit!"

Lucas waves a shaky hand at me. "That's fucked up Jax."

"Yeah and so was pretending to have a turkey stuck on your damn head."

"Seriously you have been harboring over that for a fucking year."

I shake my head and laugh as Michael speaks up. "Can I keep this?"

"Sure bud." He smiles at me, "thanks Uncle Jax."

I turn back to look at my furious husband. "No, not all year just the last few weeks to get you back. Then I saw this video and low and behold they sold these damn turkey's."

"Fuck you Jaxon, I'll get you back."

I walk over to him and grab his hand and pull him to me. "I think we are even love." He shakes his head as Stacy clears her throat. "As funny as that was can we eat now?"

Everyone agrees as they get the table ready and I kiss Lucas on the lips. 'I'm sorry I had to." As we sit next down next to each other. Lucas shakes at the sight of the real turkey.

"I think I lost my appetite. I will never look at a turkey again."

"Don't be so dramatic." I kiss his cheek.

"Fuck off!" But his lips twitch and then he starts laughing. "You got me good, but this still don't count as a not so disasterous holiday."

I scoff, "you have to admit it's pretty damn good. Nothing got burnt, no one got sick, or ended up in the hospital."

"True but I can't eat this fucking turkey now, you ruined that."

"Baby."

"I heard that"

"Well that's what you sound like."

"I just want to give you a hard time Jax." He turns my head and kisses my lips. "Happy Thanksgiving baby."

"Happy Thanksgiving indeed."

A/N: Hey lovelies! Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hope you have a wonderful holiday.

What's everyone thankful for?

I'm thankful for my health, family, friends and all of you lovely people have supported me throughout the journey of the stories I write. I appreciate you all very much.

💞Lexi💞