Sidestory 2 part 3/4: From Otome To 18+ Eroge| Desire Edition

Elizabeth
Only Him And I

Elizabeth: "That was a wonderful date Robin, I had a lot of fun." I say happily, walking us back to my room with a skip to my step.

Robin: "It was just a short stroll around the school, did you really have that much fun?" He asks curiously, but still sounding happy that I had fun.

Elizabeth: "Of course it was, I always have fun when I'm with you Robin." I reassure him happily.

Robin: "I'm glad." He nods. "To be honest, I was still a little unsure of how I was doing as your boyfriend." He says a little shyly in his flat voice.

I had half the mind to start pinching his cheeks but I compose myself, there's no need to get too excited...yet.

Elizabeth: "You should have more confidence in yourself, I don't think you understand how amazing people think you are." I smile.

He shrugs.

Robin: "I don't really care about what those people think, I only care about what you all think of me." He says flatly, looking off into the distance.

I take his hand in mine and give it a reassuring squeeze.

Elizabeth: "I can personally assure you that everybody holds in very high regards, a little too high if you ask me." I mutter quietly.

Robin: "What was that last part?" He asks flatly, turning his head to me.

Elizabeth: "Oh nothing, just know that everybody loves you, unfortunately, and that you're a great boyfriend." I smile encouragingly.

Robin nods a few times, looking like his confidence is restored.

Robin: "Alright, I'll believe you. I'll need to be a great boyfriend if I am to survive Grace." He says like he's at the door of a final boss.

I start to frown annoyedly, I am still very unhappy that my sister tried to take away what's mine again.

Elizabeth: "Do not talk about my sister when you are with me, she does not matter at the moment, I do. She promised me a whole day with you and I will not spend it on talking about her." I huff.

Robin: "Okay okay, I understand Liz, I'm sorry." He says flatly, seeming a bit down.

I sigh.

Elizabeth: "You know what, I'm sorry, I was overreacting." I say reluctantly. "Allow me to make it up to you alright?" I smile.

Robin: "Sure, but how are you going to do that." He asks with innocent curiosity, looking better already.

Elizabeth: "It's a surprise, you'll see." I smile innocently.

He shrugs and I continue to lead him to my room, passing by Leticia's in the process. I wonder what she's up to right now.

Then just after a few more steps we arrive at my room, where a surprise was waiting for Robin. I quickly take a look at the hallway to make sure it's empty, when I see that it is, I commence the plan.

Elizabeth: "Robin, you have a surprise waiting for you in my room, and I want you to put on this blindfold for right now." I say, producing a black blindfold from my pocket.

Robin looks at me blankly.

Robin: "It's not my birthday today." He says flatly.

Elizabeth: "No, it's not that kind of surprise silly." I giggle. "Now, I order you to put on this blindfold." I say holding out the fabric towards him.

He reluctantly takes it, much to my delight and ties it around his eyes.

Robin: "Okay...I trust you Liz." He says my nickname fondly, making me smile warmly.