Ch 15: A Withered Heart

Markus POV -Two weeks prior, classroom scene

Lisa Campbell, Rachel Hamilton, Melissa Blite, and Yukio Mirai, the four female leads of my story. I spot them all in an instant as I enter the class early. They were part of my story and I couldn't wait to explore their routes in person!

Wait, Melissa Blite? She didn't have a last name before, must have been an update or something because that name fits her too well.

Anyways, this is a dream come true! I've always been a huge Galge game fan and just seeing the game cover of 'Love Love Skyward Academy' was enough for me to buy it.

On the cover was the Academy in the back ground and a line that split the entire cover in half. On one side is a female protagonist with her male leads and mobs behind her while on the other it's the same except with the male protagonist and his cast.

The four females caught my eye immediately, and it was a blast to play the game itself because I'm also a huge RPG fan. Games like Ice Emblem Three Mansions that have a mix of RPG and romanceable characters are my absolute favourite.

And after playing through 'Love Love Skyward Academy' once it became my all time favourite.

I played the game over and over and over again to fall in love with the characters and discover new things and secrets. The fact that I'm here, right now, living as the male protagonist was like a dream come true.

I woke up as him four years ago, literally. Like as in I went to bed one day and woke up as Markus Albrecht. I'm not even anyone special, just your average twenty one year old NEET.

Well I guess I shouldn't say NEET, I had a decent job, was living a decent life, and was obsessed with Galge Games, there really weren't any complaints, except one.

I never got a girlfriend in that life but that changes here! In this game world I'm supposed to end up finding love and living some awesome action packed life filled with drama.

Though my life didn't start recently, I reincarnated four years ago.

These last four years have been a blast, since I reincarnated before the story began I just enjoyed my life as a high noble. Unfortunately in the game Markus gains his affinity at birth so I didn't get to choose my affinity, but fire is still pretty lit.

Honestly, I can't say that I miss my old life since this one is just so much better. I mean, who wouldn't want to live an awesome life as a cool protagonist.

As long as you play it smart and don't be a dick, reincarnated people usually live the greatest life. I've seen what happened to people who've reincarnated and tried to do something dumb and evil like start a cult. They die to an even stronger reincarnated person.

That won't be me, because I'm a decent enough person.

Using my knowledge of the game and inherited skills I'm going to acquire my harem and get the best ending!

???: "I am entering the class like a normal person!" A man yells snapping me out of my thoughts.

Shoot, I lost track of time and now class is starting. Our teacher introduces himself as Robert Geoff Spillane and asks for introductions.

Seeing as though I'm a protagonist, I thought that I should go first and make to make the biggest impression.

I look at the rest of the class and check out the mobs and other characters. I spot the female Protagonist sitting in between the villainess and Prince.

I don't really mind them at all or even pay attention to their introductions. Why would I? They aren't part of my story, as long as I play my part correctly nothing in this world will be different from the game.