all of us are dead • multi

WARNING; slight action, potential spoilers, mc is a foreign exchange student.

MULTI
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the group shuffled into the opened classroom, the two boys at the end kicking and pushing as many things away as they could in the process.

"hurry and close the door!" shouted a worried wonyoung, rushing to go close the red curtains over the windows. layne helped her, making sure to keep and eye on jay as he struggled to get the door closed.

yoon hastily searched the room for anything she could use to lodge in between the door, shuffling through the desk that messily piled on the floor.

she caught sight of the overturned piano... but it was moving? she let out shaky breaths as she slowly inched closer to it, already imagining the worse for them.

a zombified student lay under it, spasming and growling as it lie stuck. yoon felt a little relief in her chest at it's restriction, but she couldn't live through it as she heard jay screaming for her to hurry. she could also see niki at the other door closer to her, using his whole body to keep it shut.

she looked in the area she was in, finally stopping at what seemed to be a stand of some sort. there was also a camera next to it, so she assumed they went together.

"yoon!" came jay's impatient voice. he was still struggling with the door, even with haruto and layne helping him.

yoon snapped out of her inquisitive state, rushing to grab the stand to give to the struggling three. "will this work?" she asked, pushing the legs to the width she assumed the space of the door was. layne grabbed it from her and muttered a thank you, lodging it next to the door to prevent it from sliding.

"what about riki's door?" came the voice of wonyoung. she was making her way to him, hoping to help him keep that door at bay as well.

"could we just use a desk?" yoon spoke up, and jay sent her a glare. "we could've did that with this door too!"

she gave him a sheepish look, apologizing for droning out their struggle.

"let's see how the desk works." layne spoke, grabbing one of them. she turned it down so the flat side was away from her and carried it by its legs toward the duo at the door. they moved out the way and she set the desk in the space. "it'll work." she told them. and they all let out sighs of relief.

"wait. isn't this the choir room? where the food donations are?" haruto spoke, looking at layne and yoon who were in choir.

the two shared a look.

layne replied, scanning the room and finally recognizing it. "i think so..."

she shifted her gaze to the door of the separate room, then lifted herself to walk in it's direction.

"hold on, what if there's one of those things in there?" came the concerned voice of jay. he was immediately at her side with his make-shift weapon.

"i would've made noise." layne told him, keeping her pace as she walked to the door.

jay was still at her side as she walked, moving her out of the way as she went to turn the grey nob. "it's 'it'. and i'll do it. i have a weapon." even in a situation like this, his instinct to help and correct her korean peeked through.

layne sent a glare to a snickering wonyoung. "that's what i meant."

he didn't reply as he slowly raised his hand to the doorknob, a tight grip on his weapon. "layne, get back." he told the girl, shooting a look her way. she moved back, not wanting to waste any more time.

there was a silence between the group, all of them on edge of the outcome of the door being opened.

in one swift movement, jay pushed the door opened, his weapon ready to strike. "ah!"

"ah!" everyone else screamed, not riki though, he felt too dizzy.

more silence.

"i found the donations." jay spoke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

currently binge watching it and it's really good.

lowkey wanna make this into a book as well.

anyway.... hi my babies, i love you all so much. take care of yourselves, drink water, pray, and eat good food!!