Chapter 28

Author pov...

So after the incidence mew and gulf admit in same hospital... Mew got stab on his back ... While gulf fainted see mew's blood ... That's what he afraid of that something will happen to mew...

Gulf was laying on the bed still unconscious IV runs to him but he did not wake up and saint checking him and his babies... While mew goes under surgery ... After a minute saint walks to Mr Alex ...

Mr Alex:" How his gulf and babies ... They are fine right... Nothing happens to them right..."

Saint:"Nothing happens but if again gulf went to strees or something like this it's not good for his health and one baby is really weak that's why if he get stress it will lead to miscarriage ...

Mr Alex:"God my will take care of him ..."

Saint:"He need complete bed rest untill his delivery..."

Just then another doctor wakes out who was treating mew ...

Zee:"How is he Dr ... Everything fine right...."

Dr:"Yes fine it was little deep but nothing to worry and you can take him home Tomorrow ..."

They all sigh in refill that both mew and gulf with babies safe... It take both gulf and mew to wake next the morning because of their medicine... Max and tul were taking care of them all night ...

Gulf:"How is mew ... His ok right and it's not deep wound right and were he his take me to him tul..."

Tul:"Relax gulf look he his between you only ..." When gulf look other side mew was smiling at gulf Lovely...

Gulf get up from the bad and almost run to mew when tul hold him back ... And stop running .... gulf hug mew tightly and mew hug him back ...

Gulf:"I Was afraid honey that something will happen to you again don't do something like this again..."

Mew:"Don't worry baby not I will happen again and there is no one will come inbetween has agian..." Mew kissed gulf on his lip ...

Saint:"Oh love birds wake up already... Gulf from now you need complete bed rest and it's for you babies because one of them is weak so please carefull ok..."

Mew:"God how about gulf is he alright... "

Saint:"He his fine mew and you need to keep eye on him and make sure he healthy and don't make him do work or strees be careful..."

Mew:"I will saint thank you ... So we can go home right..."

Saint:"Yes mew and don't forget next gulf have check up and we will find the gender of the baby ..."

Gulf:"Ok we will now bye saint see you next month..."

When max and tul prepare to leave and back the things ... Gulf and mew walk towards the car ...

Mr Alex:"son's are you alright now gulf don't stress yourself and i will appoint some one to take care of you ok ..."

Tul:"No need dad... I will take care of gulf ... We can't believe everyone and live them inside the mansion so i will take care of gulf till he give birth and after that also i will take care of the Babies no worries..."

Mr Alex:"Thank son ... Gulf take rest ok if you need anything call the intercom dont walk too much..."

Mew:"I will take care of him dad and about work I will be leaving to office on monday so tul can take care of gulf ..."

Max and tul shift to next room of mew and gulf so that he can help gulf when ever he calls ...

Mew:"Tul thank you for taking care of my baby and strawberries ..."