Chapter 11

Athuor pov...

It's been two months that gulf have been taking care of mew he always show him how much he loves mew but never expect mew to love back him and he waits for mew to love him ....

Gulf:"Mew you have to standup frist and try to walk mew that's what doctor told you right come on..."

Mew:"No gulf really i can't because my legs or paining and i feel like it will rip of i am not going to stand leave me alone please..."

Gulf:"Oh mew come i will help you to stand you can't be like this for your entire life right here take my hands ..."mew look at gulf and held his hand for support...

Mew:"No gulf I can't please..."

Gulf:"You can mew look at me come start walking you can't be like this ... You have to try mew ..."

Mew was really trying very hard for standing or walking he can't do anything without Gulf's help ... He always want gulf to help him in changing clothes or other stuffs...In weeks mew can do some of his work with out Gulf's help ...

One day night mew was shivering from cold and he temperature ... When gulf felt that mew was keep on moving shivering ...he turn round and look at look mew and held his hand and rub his palm and leg but nothing help ... So gulf lay next mew and remove his clothes and mew's clothes and hug him tightly ...This the First time both are sleeping half naked close to each other...

Gulf felt that mew was breathing heavily on his neck ... Mew's breathing were hot and gulf felt it he left small moan from his lips...

Gulf look at mew and who's eye's were closed to warm he felt ... Gulf cant take it anymore he kissed mew on lips it's not a peak like other days but it's totally a lust ... He cover them with the blanket and rest in history ...

(Sorry guys I am not comfortable in writing mature content but in up coming chapters or stories i will try my best please forgive me🥺🙏)

It's already morning gulf look at mew who was sleeping soundly ... Gulf smile looking at mew and he change mew it to comfortable dress and he left to bathroom and look at his reflection on the mirror his neck and chest or all covered with hickeys...

In this two months gulf took care mew like a baby ... And never get irritated over anything ... Gulf always feed mew and took proper care about him...

One day mew decide to walk out his room and get on the stairs ... He almost tripped over the stairs ... good luck gulf cath him on time and mew smile at gulf ...But gulf just glare at and start scolding him for his carelessness ...

Mew:"Gulf i am totally fine ...look at me..."

Mew run in stairs but he don't fell pain and gulf got trears that mew his back to his normal life and he can do all his work ..

Gulf:"Oh that's good mew i am happy that your finally able to walk and do your things ..."

Mew:"Yes gulf come lets go for walking for sometime like as usual come ..."Mew held his hand for gulf to hold and gulf gladly accept it ...

One fine morning mr suppasit and John were talking about how to celebrate mew and gulf frist wedding anniversary and make out plan to celebrate it like big festival...

But what that forgot his that mew still don't accept gulf and the agreement is still on deal...

Finally it's almost one year of Mew gulf wedding anniversary and the mansion was decorated with lot of lights and ballons...maids where busy in arranging things ...

Gulf:"What's with the decorations dad something special or what ..."

Mr Alex:"son did you forget or what today is your first wedding anniversary and thats why i have decorated the whole mansion to celebrate it ..."

Mew:"There is nothing to celebrate dad ..."

Mr Alex:" What do you mean mew it's your wedding anniversary and what makes you to think of not celebrating it..."
Gulf knows what mew means...

Mew:"The agreement dad it's going to be over and today is the day that i am going to divorce gulf and from today he live freely..." Mew face does not show any emotion at all...

Mr Alex:"Stop joking mew ...till now don't you fell anything towards him and what's your problem mew ... I thought that both of you have good relationship ..."

Mew:"Yes dad but not as relationship of husbands but like a friends right gulf..." Gulf held his tears back and mood his head to mew...

Gulf:"It's fine sir don't worry I also agree for this contract right ...There is nothing between us..."

Mr Alex:"Son why are you calling me sir again please gulf don't do this..." Mr Alex tears almost fall down ...he walk back to his room and locked it and all maids were sad that gulf will leave the mansion and there is not going to be any laughing or giggles ...

Mew:"Gulf pack your luggage i will drop you at your house in evening ok and take whatever you want..."

I only want you mew can I take you with me and keep you with me for ever please...gulf thought in his mind... But tears never stop falling from his cheeks ...

In evening gulf walk down the stairs looking at the people in the mansion and give them sad smile ...

Gulf:"Sir with your permission I only talking this with me..."Gulf showed his ring on his finger that mew wear it on thier marriage day...

Mr Alex:" please son change your mind ... please don't live has please..."

Gulf:"It's ok sir you will get to use to it and now I am living from here please take care of your health sir and John uncle please take care both sir and mew please..." With that gulf run out of the mansion head to the car were mew was waiting for him...

Mew:"Oh gulf your finally here did you take what ever you want right them don't complain to me you left somthing ..."
Mew smile looking at gulf ... But gulf look outside the window and crying sliently...

Mew:"From Today your free gulf ...you can do what ever you want and your like a free brid now..."

Gulf:"Yes mew ..."

Mew:"Oh gulf we are here do you want any help for carrying the things inside the house..."

Gulf:"No thanks mr mew i can take care of it ..."Mew felt something with the Mr mew but he shrugged off it ...

Mew:"Then see you later gulf ...Oh what a idiot I am that we are not going to meet again right ... I forgot it totally... So bye gulf..." With that mew left gulf near his house ...

Gulf enter the house and look at his mother who was looking at him curiously and ask him what happened and why he his with the luggage ... Gulf cried loudly while hugging his mother...

After claiming down gulf told everything about the contract Marriage ...gulf mother give him a hard slap and hugged him tightly and start crying with him..

Mom:" why did you sacrifice your self to save my life son why look at you now ...how are you going to face the society tell me..."

Gulf:"Leave it mom there is nothing to do with you and don't blame yourself ok i fine and everything was fine...now can on from tomorrow my life starts new chapter ok..."

Mom and his siblings nod their head ...but win was furious at mew to make his brother life like this but in future if something happen to gulf regarding this contract them he will show mew that what can he do for gulf...

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

That's it mew and gulf are separated ...but what's going to happen in future ... Will both mew and gulf will face eachother once gain...?

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️...

Don't scold me sweethearts❤️ that how i planned to write this story ... But it's not the end there or more suprise to can head.... So wait patiently 🥰....