Chapter 27

General pov...

After locking the guy who was helping mark and adam... All left the place and head towards mansion... To inform they got right hand man of mark...

Bright:"Dad you don't you throw mark out of the company... If you fell he is not good choice of the company ..."

Mr Alex:"No bright ... I don't get any evidence against him... After mew return from states... He was the one make mew accident with help of Adam..."

Mild:"But this time we should be careful dad... Gulf his pregnant and i am sure Adam will be at his back probably too get gulf at any cost..."

Mr Alex:"Your right mild... We should keep the security tight..."

They arrived to mansion notice all were present in the living hall ... Gulf was laying his head on tul's lap and mew was shooting death glare time to time ..."

Mr Alex:"Son ... I have informed the staffs and come to know the right hand man who was helping mark and we locked him inside the store room on day of ceremony he will help has to get both assholes..."

Mew:"Good dad... We should check each and everyone who enter the ceremony hall..."

Bright:"So we probably have only four days to left for the ceremony ... We should hurry up and keep gulf safe from Adam..."

Gulf:"Don't worry that asshole can't do anything when you guys are with me ..."

Tul:"Yes i will say with gulf... While you guys keep eye on the guest..."

Zee:"Ok i will be with my babe then... Hope gulf don't mind ..."

Gulf:"Don't you dare Zee... Work separately..."

Mild:"Oh... Mamma gulf his possisve..." Gulf shot glare to mild which every one gulp in fear..."

Tul:"Don't worry honey ... I will take care of Zee he will never be close to mew... Now let's continue our movie..."

Mew:"What the.... Tul don't call my baby has your honey i only have rights to do it ..."

Gulf:"Shut up Mew... Tul you can call what ever you want ..." Tul smirk at mew ...

After having dinner gulf called Zee alone to Talk in privately...

Zee:"What is it gulf ... You need to talk about ..."

Gulf:"If you consider me has your friend them tell me ... Do you really have fellings for me..." Zee smiled sadly and look out of the window...

Zee:"If i say no then i was fooling myself... Yes gulf i have loved mew the day he enter my life... It was love first at sight... Who won't fall for him right... I love him so much... I never tell him a word... But i call me babe but he think that i was fooling around him... He never take it seriously... But know look it's not the mew i know gulf... He was totally different one i know... And you have changed him totally and the credit goes to you.... I am happy gulf that he have his own family now... "

Gulf:"Why don't you tell him about this before itself Zee..."

Zee:"You think the asshole will accept me that easily ... Nope i am still in shock how did you change him... But it's too late to confuse my fellings to him ... I hope I get someone soon... So don't worry gulf... I don't have any fellings towards the asshole ... Now go take rest ... My niece or nephew will be tried..."

Gulf:"If you say so Zee... And all the best to find someone soon .... Good night..."

Gulf left Zee alone there and walk back to his run see mew already slept ... He claim the bed and get under blanket and lay his on mew's chest and peck his lip before drift to sleep...