18

Kendal walks Gabriel to her bedroom and they both went in. She makes him sit on the bed "wait here for me I'll be back" with that she leaves, gabriel removes his blazer and sits down removing his wrist watch.

Kendal comes back in with two glasses if wine, she sits next to him and gives him a glass "here drink this and relax a bit love"

Gabriel takes the glass and drinks it, kendal smirks and drinks her own keeping it away. Gabriel holds his head groaning "fuck my head-"

Kendal holds his shoulder, "what happened baby..." Gabriel groans, he feels a massive headache and then his eyes were shutting down and suddenly he falls on the bed passing out, kendal smirks,

"all done!"

•••

Harry groans and sits up as he heard some noises coming from the living room. He looks at the clock to see it was 2am. He wears his boxers and opens his door he walks in the living room,

He saw kendal literally throwing gabriel on the couch carelessly who was passed out, Harry raised his eyebrows well...he wasn't expecting her to do this so early.

"Well" kendal pants and turns to look at harry and her jaw dropped looking at harry...naked only in his boxers, she licks her lips and thinks again is her company's success worth this masterpiece

Harry rolls his eyes when he saw kendal drool over his body, he goes and checks gabriel to make sure he's not awake.

"How long till he wakes up?" Kendal gulps and looks away from Harry's body "uh... Five hours of which two hours is already spend" harry nods and keeps his hands on his hips "i have only three hours" he has to take gabriel to zayn right now.

Kendal bites her lips still checking out harry who turns and looks at her "what're you still doing here?" Kendal looks at him batting her lashes she smiles "can i stay the night"

"No"

Kendal awkwardly looks away and grabs his phone leaving the house, harry shakes his head and goes to the bedroom he gets dress.

He walks to the bed and cleans louis' chest and stomach and covers him in duvet kissing his lips he smiles "I'll be back soon baby"

He then grabs Gabriel and leaves the house, it was 2am no one was outside to see him carrying a body. He puts him in the car and gets in the drivers seat and starts driving Hoping he gets there on time.

•••

Louis turns and groans when he felt the cold side of bed, he rubs his eyes pouting he sits up and looks around "hazza?" He frowns when he didn't got a response back.

He stands up and looks at the click it was past 3 he panics and looks everywhere in the house to find it empty, he grabs his phone and calls harry to find his phone ringing on the bed side table.

"Where are you harry...." Bad thoughts started to cover his head, he whimpers and lays down in bed hugging his knees to his chest he mumbles

"did he....left me?"

Was louis bad? Was he too clingy? Did...harry only wanted him for his body? But after all louis was the one asking for it....."I'm such an idiot! He left me.... I'm good for nothing" he sobs in his bed unaware of the fact that harry was completing his mission.

"I hate myself!"

•••

Harry smiles brightly as he waits for the lift to open, he can't wait to hug and kiss his angel. He glanced at the watch to see it was 5 am "he must be sleeping...my cute baby" harry giggles.

He runs out as the doors opens, he walks towards the bedroom and opens the door to hear those painful sobs of his angel,

He runs in frowning "what happened angel?" Louis looks at him with wide eyes "h-harry? Are you here?" Harry nods and cups louis' face.

"Of course my baby I'm here with you" louis hugs him tightly crying "you-you didn't left me? You love me? Are you back-"

"Shhhh calm down first" harry pulls him in his lap and wipes his tears, louis hiccups and looks at harry with his red eyes.

"Y-you didn't l-left me?"

"No my angel, why would i leave you? I love you so much i wanna spend my whole life with you baby i wanna get spend each and every moment of my life to make you happy my angelface"

Louis whimpers and hugs harry, he's such a food how can he even think harry will leave him... he's such a fool

"I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry i thought- you left me, i woke up and i didn't saw you and and- i thought i was too bad and you left me after... I'm so sorry harry"

Harry pulls back and cups his cheeks "louis ....we didn't just fucked, we made love baby i adore every inch of you my darling. I wanna kiss ever inch of you, love you forever give you everything what you deserve... please never even think for a second i would leave you i will never my baby"

"Where did you go?" Louis sniffs rubbing his eyes a cute pout on his lips, harry chuckles and strokes his cheek and louis nuzzles his nose in Harry's palm.

"I went to give gabriel to zayn, Kendal came here at 2 and i had only three hours to drop Gabriel at Zayn I'm sorry i didn't wanted to wake you up. I'm so stupid i didn't even left a note i was in hurry" louis giggles as harry pouts and he leans forward and pecks Harry's pout,

"No worries, now you're here with me....i love you so much my harry" harry smiles and hugs louis back kissing his head he says "i love you too my angelface, now i can finally and officially call you mine"

Louis peeks up at him, "but gabriel and i are still married" harry looks down at louis "he's in zayn's hands now louis I doubt he'll come back alive"

Louis felt a shiver thinking about it, no matter how bad gabriel was louis once loved him and they had a past but its all in past now....

Right now he has harry and harry has his angelface all to himself....