8

"CATCH ME DADDY"

And with that louis jumps on top of harry who immediately catches him and they both fell on the floor, Harry is sure he heard his back bone crack,

"Fuckkk" harry groans his eyes closed, louis giggles and sits up with his legs either side of harry he starts clapping "my daddy is so strong!" Harry groans it'll be impossible to control if louis kept calling him daddy.

"Louis you're a very bad boy" harry sits up slowly thanking god when he didn't felt his back break into two, louis stops clapping and looks at harry with his innocent blue eyes.

"i-i'm bad?" Tears started to pool in his eyes making, "shhh" harry picks him up bridal style and walks out going out of the restroom.

Louis sniffs in Harry's chest he didn't said anything that made harry surprised, he puts him in the passenger seat and gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

Harry looks at louis to find him looking out with tears running down his cheeks he eas mumbling some things, "why are you crying lou?"

Louis turns to face Harry and it breaks Harry's heart when he saw the way louis breaks down sobbing, "I'M BAD I'M BAD I'M BAD!"

Harry stops the car in the side and opens his seatbelt and Louis' too pulling him in his lap he hugs him, "no louis I'm sorry i called you bad, you're not bad at all angel-"

"No! I am bad I'm very bad I'm clingy and always beg for attention that's why gabriel left me! He fucked someone else and lied to me" louis sobs making harry tighten his arms around him,

"No baby you're perfect! You're wonderful my angel its him, he's the problem here he's a fool to leave you angelface" louis shake his head as harry runs his fingers through his hair,

"No I'm not! If i wasn't a clingy bitch he wouldn't have left me he hates clingy people i always disturb him in his work he says I'm a distraction I'm a attention whor-"

"Don't say those things about yourself!" Louis flinches after hearing Harry's strict voice he whimpers "he said tha-"

"Fuck what he said! If he's putting you down, not making you feel good about yourself he doesn't deserve you! He's an asshole who doesn't know what he's losing" louis pulls back and looks in Harry's eyes with his red rimmed eyes,

"Really?"

Harry cups his cheek stroking it wiping away the tears away he smiles softly, "yes, my angelface deserves so much better person... someone who'll give him time someone who'll appreciate you and compliment you and make you feel good about yourself, shower you with praises and compliments and most importantly.....be loyal to you"

Louis looks him in eyes as his eyes starting to get teary again "no-no one has e-ever said that to me....e-everyone call me a attention w-whore because.... I'm always begging for attention, i- i like to get praised i love it when the said person takes care of me, listen to me and mostly....be there with be all the time"

Harry cups his cheek "you deserve so much better darling" louis snuggles his face in Harry's palm and closes his eyes whispering, "i deserve someone like you....or maybe you"

Harry's breath stopped "w-wot" louis opens his eyes and smiles at him he cups Harry's face, "yes harry you....i want you ....." Louis whispers moving his face closer to harry who was lost in the moment to even notice what was going on, he didn't snapped out of his daze till louis' lips touched his,

Harry's eyes snapped wide open and he pulls back gently pushing louis back he shakes his head, "n-no louis you're not sober right no-" louis holds Harry's hands "i'm sober now harry! Trust me please i-"

"We just met few days ago! It hasn't even been a week, You're rushing its not right louis I'm not for yo-"

"But Harry!"

"What?"

"ɪ-ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀʀ-"

"ɴᴏ! ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴜɪs ɴᴏ!"

"ʙ-ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ-"

"ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴏss ᴡʜᴏ's ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ"

"ʙ-ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪᴍ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ-"

"ɪғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs..... ʜᴇ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?"

".....ɴ-ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ-"

"ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟғᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ....ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ... ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ-"

"ʏᴇᴀ....ᴡᴇ ᴄ-ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ"

Louis goes back in his seat and puts on the seatbelt looking out he avoids looking at harry, he blinks back his tears biting on his lips to stop his sobs...he doesn't want to be clingy....he doesn't want harry to think he's forcing him,

"Lo-"

"Please harry.... let's not talk about it.... let's pretend this never happened... please"

Harry closes his mouth abd starts the car and starts driving, his heart racing fast he knows what consequences he would have to face if right now he told louis about his feelings....its better off hidden specially when he's on a secret mission....

But he can't deny he liked the way louis' lips fit with his...it was like a missing piece was found....truly they said

ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀsᴇʟᴠᴇs

•••

"Louis.." louis doesn't listens to turn back to look at harry and goes to his room banging the door close he jumps in his bed breaking down, letting his tears fall he sobs in his pillow....

"No one fucking want me" he mumbles crying, harry signs and goes to louis' room he knocks on the door,

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW"

Harry gulps, louis was really mad at him. "Can i come in?" It was silence after that question and harry has to put his ear to the door to hear what louis said,

"......Yes"