15

Louis whines as harry puts a sweater that was turtle neck on his naked body, harry chuckles and goes to put some pajama pants on louis but the bratty boy kicks his legs snuggling in his bed,

"Louis..." Harry scolds him and louis hides his face in his pillow "I wanna sleep" harry signs and pulls louis close by his leg making him squeal "yes i know you can go to sleep after having dinner now get up"

Louis huffs and stands up, harry smiles and puts his pants on the grumpy boy and picks him up going to the kitchen, "eat no-" just then the lift door opens. Louis leans forward to look who came,

They both heard two voices talking one of Gabriel other of a girl, louis frowns and looks at harry who as confused as him. Finally gabriel walks jn the kitchen with tall beautiful girl following behind him who was wearing a suit.

"See this is louis and that is harry his bodyguard" gabriel introduces and louis was still sitted in his seat and looks at the girl who gives him a fake smile "hello louis I'm Kendal"

"Okay..." Louis says, Harry clears his throat and smiles at gabriel and Kendall "and I'm harry styles" there was something sparkle in Kendall's eyes that harry noticed when she checked him out.

"Hii harry" louis' jaw clenched when he heard the flirtatious voice of kendal, gabriel clears his throat "I invited her for dinner"

Louis frowns "why didn't you informed us before, there won't be food for an extra person now" Gabriel's eyes widened "louis watch your words darling" he gives louis a stern stare,

Harry shakes his head "hey no problem, i made enough food for all of us please join us" kendal nods and gabriel pulls a chair for her abd she sits down smiling at him.

Louis stabs his chicken as harry serves everyone food, Kendal moans loudly "oh my god harry this is so good" she eats some more and says, harry smiles at her and gabriel nods "truly your cooking is wonderful harry"

"Thank you sir" louis pouts and pushes his chair back standing up "I'm not hungry anymore" with that he leaves the kitchen, kendal rolls ger eyes and Harry's jaw clenched as gabriel huffs an annoyed look on his face.

"Uh... I'll go give him food" gabriel nods just wanting to be alone with kendal who was busy checking harry as he walks out with two plates of food,

Harry walks in the room and saw louis punching a pillow, he closes the door laughing "what're you doing babe?"

Louis pants falling down on bed he closes his eyes "its her harry....she ruined my marriage..." Harry's smile fell and a serious look came on his face, he sits next to louis humming.

Louis turns and looks at harry laying on his stomach "did you saw the way she was looking at you like she was clearly eye fucking you" harry laughs and nods "i saw it"

Louis' pout biggers "i don't like it!" Harry chuckles and pulls his jealous baby close and on his lap so louis was straddling him. "Don't be jealous my angel, I'm only yours" harry gives louis eskimo kiss.

Louis giggles and cups Harry's face "yes you are only mine!" Harry nods and wraps his arms around louis, "let's eat now" louis nods and let's harry feed him.

"Do you made any plan harry?" Harry hums and feeds louis the last bite "I'll tell you tomorrow now go to sleep" louis pouts but harry runs his fingers through his hair making the boy fall on top of him sleepy.

Harry chuckles and strokes his head as louis yawns falling asleep on his chest, both of them were unaware of the things gabriel and Kendal were doing in the next room as them.

•••

Next morning when harry woke up he saw that Kendal still hasn't left the house, he goes and softly checks the room next to them to find gabriel and Kendal sleeping on the bed probably naked under the sheets.

He controls himself not to break that man's jaw right now for cheating on louis and he goes to make breakfast for his sleeping angel.

He was nearly done with breakfast when he heard footsteps, he turns to see Kendal walking in wearing only a shirt that looks like Gabriel's.

"Good morning harry" harry gulps and Kendal walks towards him "good morning" he turns his back towards her and goes back to making breakfast,

Suddenly he feels a finger tracing his back, his muscles tensing and he turns back to see kendal standing very close to him "what're you doing?" He asks softly,

Kendal smirks and wraps his arms around his neck she moves closer to him, "what does it looks like" harry looks at her as she licks her lips and leans forward to kiss him,

He keeps a hand to stop her and she looks in his eyes "what?" Harry suddenly flips them so Kendall's back was to harry and her hands in Harry's hold,

"What the-"

"I know what you want..." Ge whispers in her ear and she stops and turns her head to look at harry "then give it to me.."

Harry smirks "not so easily...i want something in return as well" kendal frowns "and what is that?" Harry signs and moves back letting her hands go he runs his fingers through his hair,

"I won't discuss it here, meet me at this place today at four" kendal takes the small paper harry gives him, she look at him "will you give me what i want" harry smirks and leans forward and pushes her hair back,

"Trust me darling...i know whores like you very well"

Kendall's jaw dropped as he kissed her cheek and grabs the plates he made and leaves the room, she finally breathes out as harry was not close to him anymore.

Harry goes in the room and jaw louis crying in a pillow he runs in keeping the breakfast away not forgetting to lock the door he goes towards his angel, "what happened louis?"

"You're a cheater! Just like gabriel"