13

"Hello my baby boy, where are you?"

Louis has kept the phone on speaker, harry and zayn can hear him, "uh... I'm in our house of course where will i be this early morning" louis chuckles a bit and he heard gabriel chuckle as well,

"I know baby i was just asking, well guess what?"

"What?"

"I'll reach home in an hour!"

"Oh-really? Oh my god I'm so excited!" Louis' voice was exciting but his face shows panic, harry puts a hand on his shoulder rubbing it,

"Okay then see you soon baby bye"

Louis hangs up and looks at harry "what will we do! He was supposed yo come two days later- How will we reach home within an hour?"

Harry holds his shoulders, "calm down love we are just two hour away from home we'll reach on time"

"But how-"

"Take my jet! Now c'mon don't waste time" zayn says and harry nods, "thank you boss" zayn hugs him and louis "thanks to both of you who are helping me to punish the murderer of my sister"

Harry and louis nods "of course zayn, everyone should get what they deserve and he deserves the worst"

"Let's go now"

•••

"My baby" gabriel hugs louis who hugs him back tightly, a fake smile on his face. Harry was standing next to them his hands clasped behind his back, his jaw clenching looking at gabriel who acting so innocent.

"I missed you so much" louis rolls his as gabriel can't see him, his face was stuffed in his chest, how can he miss him when he was busy fucking some other hoe.

"Me too gabriel" he mumbles and gabriel pulls back cupping his face he leans down kissing him, louis mentally throws up god these lips were on someone else yesterday but he has to follow the plan in order to give Gabriel what he deserves,

Harry clenched his hands into tight fist watching as gabriel kiss his louis, he clears his throat that made gabriel pull back and louis sign and give harry a stare that says 'thank you!'

Harry looks at gabriel as the man finally turns his attention to him, "thank you so much harry you did a good job keeping my pretty husband safe" he wraps his arm around louis smiling at him who gives him a fake smile back.

Harry nods "of course sir, it is my job afterall" gabriel nods "keep it up, I'll transfer your payment to you today your job here is over"

Louis panic' and immediately says "No!" Gabriel looks at him frowning "what?" Louis looks at gabriel "uh..um.. don't send him back i mean can't he still be my bodyguard?"

Gabriel shakes his head "we're not going to live here anymore louis" louis' eyes widened, this will turn a big plot in his plan.

"W-what do you mean?" Harry was watching both of them, gabriel pulls out a paper from his blazer "i bought a company at London and partner shipped with Kendal Jenner, so we have to move there baby"

Louis frowns "who is kendal jenner" gabriel looks at the paper speaking "one of the successful business personality baby and i was able to partnership my company with hers now we'll work together! I'm gonna get so much money" gabriel smirks and louis looks down,

Again....money of course that's the importance thing in his life but for louis...it was harry

"I want harry to be my boyfri-no sorry bodyguard" gabriel frowns ignoring the stuttering word change he asks "why?" Louis shrugs his shoulders "you're working all day and i got nothing else to do other than sit in four walls so at least harry will keep me....entertained?"

Harry smirks looking down at his shoes, he's got alot of things in mind that can entertain louis. Gabriel looks at harry "are you ready to move to London with us?"

Harry looks up and nods "of course sir I'm glad " gabriel signs, he'll get a distraction to distract louis while he fucks his chick, "okay he can come with us now i got some things to pack I'm going in my office"

With that gabriel leaves and goes in his study while louis looks at harry pouting "I don't wanna leave this place, this is where i grew up " harry smiles and pulls him close wrapping his arms around his waist he says,

"Don't worry baby I'll be there with you and we'll come back as soon as we finished our plan hmm" louis smiles and nods, he stands on his tip toes and pecks Harry's lips quickly,

"Anyway you're my home now, wherever you are i am happy" harry smiles and kisses louis' cute button nose "i love you so much angelface"

"I love you too hazza" louis licks Harry's nose making him scrunch his nose cutely that made him giggle, harry smiles hearing the beautiful voice of his angel,

"Let's go in my room and watch some movie" harry nods and follows after louis, they both decided to watch hotel Transylvania.

•••

Louis yawns falling down in his bed he stretches his arms moaning as his bones crack, harry smirks and attacks the cute tummy that was peeking out from louis' sweater, he starts tickling him.

Louis busts into giggles and holds his stomach, "s-stop hazz" harry laughs and falks next to louis who pants calming down.

"Haz?"

Harry turns to look at him and louis signs, "i have a feeling this Kendal is the one Gabriel is cheating on me with" harry hums "i thinks so too....we have to make a new plan"

Louis hums and turns to lay on his stomach, he stuffs his face in his pillows signing and harry smiles looking at his tired baby "you go to sleep I'll make some plan" louis hums already falling asleep.

Harry keeps his hand on the arch of louis' back, he licks his lip as he checks out the curve of louis' ass, he drags his large ring cladded hand and keeps it on the plumpy ass that was covered with tight leggings,

"Mine" harry growls squeezing the soft juicy flesh, louis moans and archs his back whining "hazza" harry chuckles and pats louis' head scratching his head he says,

"sorry baby, go to sleep..."