10

"louis stop being bratty and stubborn-"

"Shut up don't tell me what to do" louis stomps his feets and goes to his room closing the door hard, harry signs falling on the couch holding his head,

It was eleven at night abd louis roamed the whole city with harry running behind him, he misbehaved and ran away to which harry was now scolding him and louis got angry and left.

Harry goes in his room to sleep but stops when he heard louis sob loudly, he goes to his room and tries to open the door "louis open-"

"NO leave me alone! You're just like him, controlling! rude and fucking selfish! You denied me because you were scared Gabriel will hurt you and your job will be gone as well, you're a fucking coward harry styles! I know you have feelings for me no stupid fool call their boss's husband angelface every second, you heard me harry YOU'RE A FUCKING COWARD!"

Harry heard a loud noise of something breaking and he bangs on the door "LOUIS OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" louis screams and trashes everything in the room

"I'M FUCKING SICK OF ALL THIS! MY LIFE IS A FUCKING JAIL! I CAN'T ROAM OUT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON I ALWAYS HAVE A BODY STICK TO MY SIDE HARRY! I'M SICK OF LIVING THIS LIFE!"

Harry stops banging and takes a deep breath "louis....you choose this life style, you married Gabriel-"

Suddenly the door was open and louis runs out towards harry, his eyes red and cheeks wet with his jaw clenched he grabbed Harry's collar "DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY STORY! THEN STOP ASSUMING BULLSHIT"

Harry frowns and grabs louis' shoulder who was shaking badly "shhh calm down angel-"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!" harry nods abd holds him walking towards the couch "okay fine, calm down we'll talk  everything sit"

Louis falls on the couch and holds his head crying, harry goes in the kitchen and brings a glass of water, "here drink it stop crying lou"

Louis takes deep breaths to calm himself and then drinks the water wiping away his tears he takes deeo breaths to normal his breathing,

"Okay now?" Harry asks and louis nods looking at his hands, "now explain me everything" louis looks at him "explain what?"

"Your story .. I don't know it and i wanna know it" louis shakes his head standing up "leave it"

"No" harry grabs his hand and makes him sit back on couch, "please...i wanna know you and your past please" louis sniffs and looks at his hands "you'll hate me after this"

Harry shakes his head and grabs louis' hands "I'm not that type of person who judges from the past...i know you now! And i don't care what made you marry a mafia leader bit I'm sire there is a big reason"

Louis nods "yeah...there is" harry moves closer to him still holding his hands he looks in those beautiful eyes "then tell me louis..."

"My parents...they kicked me out when i was fifteen...as soon as they found out I'm gay they kicked me out with nothing but a pair of shoes" Harry's heart breaks when he saw tears starting well in his eyes, he rubs his thumb over his hand comforting him,

"I...started to find work but no one was taking me as i was underage expect....a club named 'pleasing' it was a BDSM club...they were working illegally and they also hire underage kids and i...was left with no other option other than die on the street or to join the club and i choose...second one"

Harry nods and louis continues looking forward avoiding eye contact with harry, "i joined the club and became a stripper....they payed me good and also gave me a room to live....the club's owner was Gabriel"

"He saw me once at a show and he asked for me in the VIP room....he used to call me every night apparently i was his fav whore...and one day maximum two years later after joining the club i decided to leave it cause i had enough money to rent an apartment and also i was of legal age to work"

Harry nods finally connecting the dots, "but he didn't let me go...he offered me a deal to be his submissive and in return he'll give he everything I'll ask for i wanted to deny but...it was too late and i was already in love with him"

"Oh louis its not your fault, live is a thing that brings out the best in people" louis nods and sniffs wiping away his tear, "i was only his submissive for a year after that he confessed his feelings to me and we got married...i knew what i was getting myself into...but still i let it all happen"

Harry pulls louis close and hugs him, louis puts his head on Harry's shoulder "its only been a year since out marriage and he already cheated on me....but i don't blame him ..its all my fault i knew what i was getting int-"

"No its not! You fell for him and love makes you forget evert restrictions and just live freely and I'm so proud of you, you took the risk it comes with living Gabriel and its he who's the one to blame now not you... please don't blame yourself"

Louis pulls back and looks at harry, "I'll try" harry smiles and wipes louis' tears awat "you're so strong my angel" Harry literally felt butterflies in his stomach when louis smiled brightly with blush coating his cheeks,

"See this smile is what suits you the most, the only pain you should feel is from smiling so much angelface"

"Stop it harry"

"Pretty angelface..."

"ʜᴀʀʀʏ......ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀɴɢᴇʟғᴀᴄᴇ?"

"ᴀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ-"

"sᴛᴏᴘ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴀʀʀʏ....ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ"

Harry gulps and looks at louis who has this serious look on face, "uh... I'm s-"

"I'm just kidding hazza! Let's go to sleep" louis jumps off the couch and runs towards the bedroom abd harry signs, "thank god he doesn't know anything..." He do know it...