3

Louis waits for Gabriel to pick up his call but he doesn't, he groans in frustration and puts his phone down looking at the other side of his bed, he hates to sleep alone he misses his husband.

He looks at the clock it was twelve past seven, he stands up he was wearing his hello kitty pajama shorts and a tank top. he goes and stands in the balcony looking at the moon being so pretty,

As the word pretty comes in his mind a familiar pair of green eyes comes as well. He shakes his head frowning "Harry's eyes are pretty but ...am i supposed to say that?" He talks to himself and then shuts up when he feel awkward by himself.

He signs and leans looking at the pretty moon shinning, "pretty pretty" he mumbles getting lost in his thoughts while looking at the moon.

•••

Harry fills his bottle and goes back to his room, yeah gabriel provided him his room too as louis' safety should come first and he shouldn't be alone in this huge house.

He walks past louis' room but then decided to peek in louis' room to see if he's asleep, he frowns when he saw the bed empty,

He opens the door and walks in "louis..." He looks around and sees the tiny boy looking at the sky standing in the balcony, he signs in relief and goes towards him.

"Hii" he says standing next to him, louis looks at him and then back at the moon "i was thinking about you" he says and harry raised his eyebrow, thank god he's not mad at him anymore

"Me? What about me?" He asks and louis signs turning to rest his back on the railing he says "i used to have a pet when i was younger" harry gets in the same position as louis humming telling him to continue,

"His name was joe and he was just like you" harry tilts his head to the side "me? How?" Louis turns his head and looks at harry "cause he was a frog!" Harry rolls his eyes as louis busts out laughing holding his stomach,

"Urg okay stop it" harry says shaking his head, louis laughs till his cheeks hurt "god, I've never laughed so much" harry looks at him "why?" Louis stops laughing and wipes his tears away "i never had friends"

"Why?" Louis looks at harry "they just.... didn't wanted to be my friend" harry moves closer to louis and throws his arm around his shoulder "I'm your friend!"

"Really?" Louis asks giggling looking at harry who nods smiling "yup and as a friend I'm gonna ask you, what are you doing awake, at this time at night?"

Louis takes a deep breath and then looks at harry

"I'm horny"

Harry stares at his face "o-oh okay" Louis hits his chest "I'm kidding haz" harry signs "okay now tell me why you aren't asleep don't lie now" louis signs looking at the sky "i miss Gabriel"

Harry looks at the sky as well "call him" louis looks down fiddling with fingers "I did, he didn't pick up he might be busy i guess" Harry felt bad for louis "oh lou don't be sad, he'll call back tomorrow you should go to sleep"

"Mmh okay" louis goes and lays in his bed, harry smiles at him and goes to the door "good night louis" he waits for louis "good night....haz" he smiles and closes the door and goes back to his room.

He saw his phone ringing he picks it up keeping the water bottle aside he sits on his bed, "hello?"

"Word...."

"Angelface....."

"Agent styles...."

•••

"Where are we going today?" Louis asks as harry puts another pancake on his plate, harry really is multi-talented he can fight, cook and look hot everytime louis likes him....maybe he finally has the friend he always wanted

"We were going somewhere today?" Harry narrows his eyes at louis who giggles "no but i want to... please hazza" harry rolls his eyes fondly as louis was pouting giving him puppy eyes,

"Okay where d'you wanna go?" Louis hums and leans back in his seat "let's go for shopping!" Harry's eyes widened "that place will be crowded and dangerous-"

"What are you for then"

Yeah louis got a point, "if i won't be able to go where i want what's the point of having a hot bodyguard!" Harry raised his eyebrow, "hot?"

Louis smirks, "did i say that now?" Harry signs "okay smarty pants get ready we're going shopping"

"Yay!"

•••

Louis walks down the stairs whistling, harry look at him gulping

Louis walks down the stairs whistling, harry look at him gulping .... he's looking so cute and hot- harry focus! He scolds himself, "let's go haz" louis goes and bends down to tie his shoe lace,

Harry grabs the car keys wearing his boots as well, "let's g-" louis was already out of the door giggling, harry shakes his head fondly going and sitting in the car.

"Seatbelt!" Louis puts it on and shows harry a thumbs up, harry smiles nodding and starting the car.

Louis' phone dinged and he immediately checks it to see that its not from Gabriel, he groans not bothering to see who it was and stares outside the window.

Harry stops in front of the mall, "YAY-hey open the doors!" Louis tries to open the door but harry has kept it locked, "first we'll go through rules!"

"What! This isn't a BDSM relationship" harry gulps and ignores louis' comment he clears his throat starting "rule number one don't leave my hand and stay next to me, rule number two don't buff me and run away-"

"'aaarryyy I'm not a kidd!" Louis whines pouting crossing his arms and harry opens his seatbelt chuckling "you act like one but its adorable now let's goo"

Louis giggles jumping out of the car and harry was at his side immediately, "don't forget the rules" he says walking in the mall. "Rules? Which rules" Harry's eyes widened as louis starts running, he runs after him chasing

"Loueeeh!"